Tom Brady Threatened With Divorce

Wireman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone who watched the last Giants SB win knows what a wench she truly is. Brady was bad in that game yet she blamed

it in his receivers.

Also, I just don't get the "she is so good looking" thing. I don't see it at all. She does nothing for me

and has a Barney Rubble face.

1) It's always the receivers fault

B) I have no idea what her face looks like, never noticed

While I don't care for Gisele, she seems like a spoiled, pampered, brat; I won't lie, I think she is stunning.

Now on the flip side, when a friend of mine when to the Barnstable Brown party in Louisville and met and talked with both, both he and his wife liked both Gisele and Tom but both preferred Gisele over Tom. No surprise for a guy but the fact that his wife also found Gisele a better person.

I want to add, I clicked on that link and I think Gisele kind of looks like a dude with long hair in that picture.

Tom could way way trade up, Gisele out-kicked her coverage.

I had no idea who the woman was, had never heard of her despite her being a super model. Even at that I figured you were exaggerating like you sometimes do, but believe it or not I have to agree with you on this one. You can do better than her, and I've seen you with much better looking.

I had no idea who the woman was, had never heard of her despite her being a super model. Even at that I figured you were exaggerating like you sometimes do, but believe it or not I have to agree with you on this one. You can do better than her, and I've seen you with much better looking.

I really appreciate that LRCW. :thumb:

I want to add' date=' I clicked on that link and I think Gisele kind of looks like a dude with long hair in that picture. Tom could way way trade up, Gisele out-kicked her coverage.[/quote']

I have never gotten the fascination with her.

***sigh*** All this discussion based on her looks. No one at all has offered any speculation about her personality or that, heaven help us, they may actually love each other. And it's interesting how poor Tom is now being defended against the skinny, not good looking enough for him woman.

Oy vey!

***sigh*** All this discussion based on her looks. No one at all has offered any speculation about her personality or that' date=' heaven help us, they may actually love each other. And it's interesting how poor Tom is now being defended against the skinny, not good looking enough for him woman. Oy vey![/quote']

Easy, Gloria Steinem.