Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Brady Threatened With Divorce

Featured Replies

***sigh*** All this discussion based on her looks. No one at all has offered any speculation about her personality or that, heaven help us, they may actually love each other. And it's interesting how poor Tom is now being defended against the skinny, not good looking enough for him woman.

 

Oy vey!

 

Totally get what you are saying, but to be fair, she does make her money based solely on her looks.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
***sigh*** All this discussion based on her looks. No one at all has offered any speculation about her personality or that, heaven help us, they may actually love each other. And it's interesting how poor Tom is now being defended against the skinny, not good looking enough for him woman.

 

Oy vey!

 

Mom, she's so skinny you can read through her. It is what it is.

In my defense, I champion all people who are judged based solely upon their looks: men, women , fat people, skinny people, people of all colors. I could give a lengthy b-ball-fan dissertation, but I'd lose my audience. I have very good cause to believe that the worth of a person as a mate, a friend or any other relationship has not one ounce of meaning if judged solely on their looks. And it is a sore, sore subject for me.

In my defense, I champion all people who are judged based solely upon their looks: men, women , fat people, skinny people, people of all colors. I could give a lengthy b-ball-fan dissertation, but I'd lose my audience. I have very good cause to believe that the worth of a person as a mate, a friend or any other relationship has not one ounce of meaning if judged solely on their looks. And it is a sore, sore subject for me.

I agree with everything you said, but like LA just said, she's paid because of the way she looks. And for me at least, she's not my flavor. She's obviously Bert's.:lol2:

In my defense, I champion all people who are judged based solely upon their looks: men, women , fat people, skinny people, people of all colors. I could give a lengthy b-ball-fan dissertation, but I'd lose my audience. I have very good cause to believe that the worth of a person as a mate, a friend or any other relationship has not one ounce of meaning if judged solely on their looks. And it is a sore, sore subject for me.

 

Thanks for sticking up for me, rockmom. You mentioned me in your list of those who are judged for their looks but I won't say which one in the list represents me. :hungry:

Thanks for sticking up for me, rockmom. You mentioned me in your list of those who are judged for their looks but I won't say which one in the list represents me. :hungry:

 

Men? :D

In my defense, I champion all people who are judged based solely upon their looks: men, women , fat people, skinny people, people of all colors. I could give a lengthy b-ball-fan dissertation, but I'd lose my audience. I have very good cause to believe that the worth of a person as a mate, a friend or any other relationship has not one ounce of meaning if judged solely on their looks. And it is a sore, sore subject for me.

 

Your general belief is 1000% correct.

 

However, in this particular case we are talking about a woman who makes her living off of her looks. She is being judged every time she gets paid.

 

P.S. Thank goodness my hot wife believes that having a hot husband wasn't a requirement.

Your general belief is 1000% correct.

 

However, in this particular case we are talking about a woman who makes her living off of her looks. She is being judged every time she gets paid.

 

P.S. Thank goodness my hot wife believes that having a hot husband wasn't a requirement.

 

Judge her in her job. Don't judge her worthiness in her role as Brady's wife. There is a difference.

Your general belief is 1000% correct.

 

However, in this particular case we are talking about a woman who makes her living off of her looks. She is being judged every time she gets paid.

 

P.S. Thank goodness my hot wife believes that having a hot husband wasn't a requirement.

 

Amen

Ugh (pun intended)

Judge her in her job. Don't judge her worthiness in her role as Brady's wife. There is a difference.

 

Gotcha. I agree. I'd have no clue as to either's worthiness as a spouse.

In my defense, I champion all people who are judged based solely upon their looks: men, women , fat people, skinny people, people of all colors. I could give a lengthy b-ball-fan dissertation, but I'd lose my audience. I have very good cause to believe that the worth of a person as a mate, a friend or any other relationship has not one ounce of meaning if judged solely on their looks. And it is a sore, sore subject for me.

 

I champion all people as well but I also have preferences when it comes to the opposite sex. I like women with meat on their bones and a nice derrière. Giselle has neither so she isn't my cup of tea. I'm the last person to judge anyone based on their looks(this is the guy who has staunchly defended his admiration of Khloe Kardashian for years....she is soooooo beautiful) but if Giselle is worth way more money than Tom for her looks then I'm definitely going to judge away. 99% of all models need to ditch the cocaine and get some steak and taters.

I champion all people as well but I also have preferences when it comes to the opposite sex. I like women with meat on their bones and a nice derrière. Giselle has neither so she isn't my cup of tea. I'm the last person to judge anyone based on their looks(this is the guy who has staunchly defended his admiration of Khloe Kardashian for years....she is soooooo beautiful) but if Giselle is worth way more money than Tom for her looks then I'm definitely going to judge away. 99% of all models need to ditch the cocaine and get some steak and taters.

 

If I were forced at gunpoint to pick a Kardashian, I would definitely pick Khloe. :thumb:

If I were forced at gunpoint to pick a Kardashian, I would definitely pick Khloe. :thumb:

If I were forced at gunpoint....just pull the trigger

If I were forced at gunpoint to pick a Kardashian, I would definitely pick Khloe. :thumb:

 

If I had to pick one, I'd have to pick Kendall, but then I guess she's not a Kardashian really. :idunno: :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.