Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom Brady Threatened With Divorce

Featured Replies

I like the Kardashians but I haven't kept up recently.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the Kardashians but I haven't kept up recently.

 

I see what you did there. :thumb:

***sigh*** All this discussion based on her looks. No one at all has offered any speculation about her personality or that, heaven help us, they may actually love each other. And it's interesting how poor Tom is now being defended against the skinny, not good looking enough for him woman.

 

Oy vey!

 

I did, while I admit I am in the camp who finds her PHSICALLY attractive, she seems like a word on here that would bring about a word filter violation so I believe I referred to her as a spoiled brat diva, similar to Ariana Grande after her licking doughnuts and saying she hates Americans and American ordeal.

 

Granted I did admit some friends who's work with Diabetes (or whatever charity the Barnstable Brown Party benefits) met both of them and said both were very pleasant compared to many of the Hollywood types there so I could be wrong.

In my defense, I champion all people who are judged based solely upon their looks: men, women , fat people, skinny people, people of all colors. I could give a lengthy b-ball-fan dissertation, but I'd lose my audience. I have very good cause to believe that the worth of a person as a mate, a friend or any other relationship has not one ounce of meaning if judged solely on their looks. And it is a sore, sore subject for me.

 

I take it you don't care for the modern music industry? I say that because somewhere there must be a rule that female musicians must be at a certain attractiveness to be signed by the industry. I think 95% of modern female artists could be models if they could not sing. While I won't lie, they are nice to look at, I just wonder how many really talented female artists are skipped over who are a few pounds over weight or have a face that is not perfectly symmetrical?

I take it you don't care for the modern music industry? I say that because somewhere there must be a rule that female musicians must be at a certain attractiveness to be signed by the industry. I think 95% of modern female artists could be models if they could not sing. While I won't lie, they are nice to look at, I just wonder how many really talented female artists are skipped over who are a few pounds over weight or have a face that is not perfectly symmetrical?

 

I like modern music, but I don't necessarily think what you are saying is anything new for female artists, just like for actresses. It's always been that way. I appreciate talent.

I champion all people as well but I also have preferences when it comes to the opposite sex. I like women with meat on their bones and a nice derrière.

 

Word

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.