• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summit View Academy vs Gray:

6th: Gray won

7th: SVA won

8th: SVA won

Question: Gray always seems to keep so many 6th graders... Is that required? Or, just keeping them because of talent? Or, seeing who grows and matures? Probably a solid idea, just curious.

Coach Rankin does that to try and develop the kids not required.

Did Huddleston play? If so, how did the matchup with Mayer go? Both like to get after it.

Interesting that you should ask that. A certain coach was not happy w/ Huddleston's style to the tune of stiffing him at the hand shake line....twice. Salter got the brunt of the Mayer assignment and both fouled out in OT.

Interesting that you should ask that. A certain coach was not happy w/ Huddleston's style to the tune of stiffing him at the hand shake line....twice. Salter got the brunt of the Mayer assignment and both fouled out in OT.

I have watched him on the hardwood and the gridiron. Kid is aggressive.

I was told by someone whose perspective I trust and who gets it that this game was an example of what is wrong with middle school sports.