Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordy Nelson out for the year?

Featured Replies

I'm different, I guess. I watch for the team competition and don't do the fantasy football stuff. How has Goodell ruined the NFL? I agree that all of the off the field stuff has taken away from the on the field focus. But isn't the NFL just rolling in clover right now?

 

I personally really think it's the no fun league. The product is boring and there are so many rules and regulations that it just ruins the experience. I like college football a thousand times better.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron Rodgers will make make one of those young WR's a star. Miles White, etc.

Aaron Rodgers will make make one of those young WR's a star. Miles White, etc.

 

Just like Peyton

If you've already had your fantasy draft you need a new league anyway.

I don't disagree but there is no way the owners are going to shorten the number of total games IMO. Only way we get less pre-season games is more regular season games- with total equal to 20...unless the players agree to take less money and I don't see that happening either.

 

Oh I agree none of that will ever happen. It's more,more,more.

I would start a 14 game schedule on Sept.1, no bye weeks

Have 2 extra weeks of wild card and post season games

Isn't there a 2 week break before the Super Bowl?, would end that

More games would be meaningful, a lot of starters sit out the last game or two of the season anyway.

Drop him and pick up his replacement

 

Those guys are already long gone in any league after the 6th round. Whoever's left of them will get quickly picked up.

In the Survivor draft, the next team drafted the backup immediately.

His injury is drawing more comment from fantasy football participants than from fans who follow the actual games. Kind of weird in my book.

 

You can be both. :lol2:

Pre-season injuries turn my stomach. I feel terrible for all involved.

I like the Packers and kept Jordy Nelson in the BGP Fantasy League. Watching Jordy go down was sickening for me as a Jordy Nelson owner. As a Packer fan I think they will be fine. Their defense is still more of a concern than their offense without Jordy. Rodgers will find someone else who can catch the ball and hopefully Adams will develop enough to be able to allow them to stretch the field the way Jordy did for them.

I like the Packers and kept Jordy Nelson in the BGP Fantasy League. Watching Jordy go down was sickening for me as a Jordy Nelson owner. As a Packer fan I think they will be fine. Their defense is still more of a concern than their offense without Jordy. Rodgers will find someone else who can catch the ball and hopefully Adams will develop enough to be able to allow them to stretch the field the way Jordy did for them.

 

I agree with every single point. They have a star maker under center.

My DaVante Adams pick in the BGP league is looking better and better with this news.

 

Sucks though, as I really like watching Jordy play.

I wonder how the Packers and other teams will treat the rest of the preseason. I wouldn't play any of my stars.

 

Ironically, I think the Packers sat Clay Matthews and a couple of other players for precautionary reasons yesterday. I'd sit the whole OLine, Lacy, Cobb, Adams, Raji, Peppers, Matthews and the whole secondary if I were them. Oh, and that Aaron Rodgers fella too. Just to be safe.

Notice to fans, STOP GOING TO PRESEASON GAMES. Then they will get rid of them.

 

 

Sorry for yelling.

If you've already had your fantasy draft you need a new league anyway.

 

I haven't played FF for a few years now, but I just don't understand having your draft so far before the season. A buddy of mine had his first draft LAST weekend. Like a week before yesterday. Just dumb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.