Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordy Nelson out for the year?

Featured Replies

The NFL preseason is stupid and useless. The season is already long enough. Give them extra practices and start the regular season. Maybe play one preseason game at the most.

Not sure if your post was arbitrary in nature, but Jordy's injury happened in practice in a non-contact situation. The NFL players that make the team practice less and participate in preseason less than ever before.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notice to fans, STOP GOING TO PRESEASON GAMES. Then they will get rid of them.

 

 

Sorry for yelling.

Better advice would be not to watch them on television. Preseason games are part of the ticket package aren't they? Whether it is fandom, fantasy, or gambling, people tune in with solid numbers for preseason action.

I guess I never understood people getting up in arms about preseason games. Are they really any different then practice or scrimmages? Jordy's injury could of happened in practice. Hell it could of happened in warm ups.

Better advice would be not to watch them on television. Preseason games are part of the ticket package aren't they? Whether it is fandom, fantasy, or gambling, people tune in with solid numbers for preseason action.

 

This is true they are part of the season package. I've watched maybe 2 minutes of preseason football this year. I will follow my own advice and watch zero more the rest of the way. They could easily do 1 preseason game and add 2 regular season games to makeup for it IMO.

Better advice would be not to watch them on television. Preseason games are part of the ticket package aren't they? Whether it is fandom, fantasy, or gambling, people tune in with solid numbers for preseason action.
No, they aren't on NFL Sunday ticket. At least they aren't on mine.
No, they aren't on NFL Sunday ticket. At least they aren't on mine.

I am talking about season ticket holders.

I am talking about season ticket holders.

I misunderstood, I thought you mentioned television.

I misunderstood, I thought you mentioned television.

 

I did. HT was saying not to go to the games, I was saying better advice would be not to watch on tv as the season ticket holders have to purchase the preseason tickets already, regardless of how many fans show.

I did. HT was saying not to go to the games, I was saying better advice would be not to watch on tv as the season ticket holders have to purchase the preseason tickets already, regardless of how many fans show.

Still won't be enough. We are all way too hungry for the season to start. Can't help ourselves. It's entertainment crack.

His injury is drawing more comment from fantasy football participants than from fans who follow the actual games. Kind of weird in my book.

 

I've become a big fan of watching the Packers because of having Jordy Nelson on my fantasy teams. So I'll continue watching them this year without Nelson on the field.

 

Where's the weird part?

Tell that to @Godot haha!
???

I said earlier that this injury occurred during a practice, it was during a preseason game. That's my bad. The highlight I was watching earlier was from Nelson in practice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.