Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordy Nelson out for the year?

Featured Replies

The NFL preseason is stupid and useless. The season is already long enough. Give them extra practices and start the regular season. Maybe play one preseason game at the most.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that game alone one Pro Bowl player from each team out for the year

The NFL preseason is stupid and useless. The season is already long enough. Give them extra practices and start the regular season. Maybe play one preseason game at the most.

 

Agree, only no pre-season games. If anything have more wild cards and post season games, but don't expand past the current 16 game schedule, which I think is the absolute max. I liked the 14 game schedule back in the day

Well crap. This sucks as a packers fan and a fantasy owner who just drafted Nelson.

Well crap. This sucks as a packers fan and a fantasy owner who just drafted Nelson.

 

Drop him and pick up his replacement

Agree, only no pre-season games. If anything have more wild cards and post season games, but don't expand past the current 16 game schedule, which I think is the absolute max. I liked the 14 game schedule back in the day

 

I don't disagree but there is no way the owners are going to shorten the number of total games IMO. Only way we get less pre-season games is more regular season games- with total equal to 20...unless the players agree to take less money and I don't see that happening either.

Well crap. This sucks as a packers fan and a fantasy owner who just drafted Nelson.

 

I never understand FF leagues where the draft is held so early. I am in two and both drafts are the week before the season starts (Sept 8th and 9th).

I never understand FF leagues where the draft is held so early. I am in two and both drafts are the week before the season starts (Sept 8th and 9th).

 

I was honestly thinking this too. My draft is like 2 weeks away or something.

Pouncey has to have surgery on his ankle. Terrific.

 

Footballguys.com is reporting he should be out for the year...even though I am not a Steelers fan, I hate hearing this kind of stuff...

His injury is drawing more comment from fantasy football participants than from fans who follow the actual games. Kind of weird in my book.

His injury is drawing more comment from fantasy football participants than from fans who follow the actual games. Kind of weird in my book.

 

Not really. Roger Goodell has ruined the NFL. I wouldn't even watch if not for fantasy football.

I never understand FF leagues where the draft is held so early. I am in two and both drafts are the week before the season starts (Sept 8th and 9th).

 

My leagues always draft Labor Day Weekend.

Not really. Roger Goodell has ruined the NFL. I wouldn't even watch if not for fantasy football.

I TOTALLY agree with this post. I often find the actual NFL product boring except I always have something on it - either through FF or some pool...so I watch...

Not really. Roger Goodell has ruined the NFL. I wouldn't even watch if not for fantasy football.

I'm different, I guess. I watch for the team competition and don't do the fantasy football stuff. How has Goodell ruined the NFL? I agree that all of the off the field stuff has taken away from the on the field focus. But isn't the NFL just rolling in clover right now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.