Midnight Snack

theguru

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fruit is so good for your system but I am pretty regular and it doesn't cause me any issues. Like anything else your body adapts.

Oh no, I eat lots of fruit. Big fan of pineapple, cherries, blueberries and Granny Smith apples, among many others, as far as stuff I will deign to purchase at Kroger. If I can fresh strawberries and peaches not from a grocery store I'm all over that too.

But too much would be like downing a shake of Super Colon Blow.

How does this compare to a midnight Taco Belle or Whitecastle run?

Guru said he eats at midnight every night and this is a typical snack. Does anyone actually run to a fast food restaurant at midnight on a nightly basis? Heck I have usually been asleep for 2 hours when midnight strikes.

Guru said he eats at midnight every night and this is a typical snack. Does anyone actually run to a fast food restaurant at midnight on a nightly basis? Heck I have usually been asleep for 2 hours when midnight strikes.

Last night I had Gluten Free Chex and Tea.

So when we are saying "midnight snack", are you guys saying you wake up and consume food, or do you just mean you are up late and eat something at those hours of the night?

I hear about people getting up and grabbing food from the fridge. I can't recall one time in my life I've ever awaken during the night and consumed food. And I am a terrible sleeper up at all hours.