Midnight Snack

theguru

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just one of my five or so meals a day.

Yeah, I've drastically changed my eating habits lately. I had a club sandwich and some chips for my one meal at about 3:30 today and I'm still stuffed. Granted, I had a few drinks today too. I do a lot more small nibbling than I used to — 2 pieces of pizza instead of maybe 4, or an apple here and some yogurt there. Lots of leftover half-sandwiches.

I've managed to cut my intake down drastically since April, and combined with me running like crazy while working at the bar since that same time (my phone clocked me at 9.1 miles today), I've gotten some very good results. Hope I can keep it up.

Yeah' date=' I've drastically changed my eating habits lately. I had a club sandwich and some chips for my one meal at about 3:30 today and I'm still stuffed. Granted, I had a few drinks today too. I do a lot more small nibbling than I used to — 2 pieces of pizza instead of maybe 4. I've managed to cut my intake down drastically since April, and combined with me running like crazy while working at the bar since that same time (my phone clocked me at 9.1 miles today), I've gotten some very good results. Hope I can keep it up.[/quote']

That's a lot. I only did about 5 miles today.

And since I've been eating several meals a day I've lost weight.