Midnight Snack

theguru

So when we are saying "midnight snack", are you guys saying you wake up and consume food, or do you just mean you are up late and eat something at those hours of the night?

I hear about people getting up and grabbing food from the fridge. I can't recall one time in my life I've ever awaken during the night and consumed food. And I am a terrible sleeper up at all hours.

For me I am already up. I don't get up in the night and eat either, zero desire.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when we are saying "midnight snack", are you guys saying you wake up and consume food, or do you just mean you are up late and eat something at those hours of the night?

I hear about people getting up and grabbing food from the fridge. I can't recall one time in my life I've ever awaken during the night and consumed food. And I am a terrible sleeper up at all hours.

Yeah I don't get that at all. Seems strange to me.

I never have a midnight snack. Also, I try to eat dinner early enough so that I am moving around a bit before bedtime....and I usually go to bed at or before 10PM since I am up at 4;15AM. If I wake up during the night it is usually because something (like my knee) aches or a noise (like a dog) wakes me up.