Several Kentucky county clerks defy same-sex marriage ruling.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. While I respect their right to say, "who in the hell does the Supreme Court and Governor think they are for coming out with this mandate?", I would say back to them, "who in the hell are you to defy the law of the state for which you took an oath to uphold?"

Wow. While I respect their right to say, "who in the hell does the Supreme Court and Governor think they are for coming out with this mandate?", I would say back to them, "who in the hell are you to defy the law of the state for which you took an oath to uphold?"

Did Kentucky pass a law legalizing gay marriage?

I think he is alluding to the fact that Kentucky voters voted this down...

Obviously, but we are crossing a fine line when we get in to our local officials making calls based upon their Christian beliefs, which is what one of the Clerk's quoted. They are not balking at this because Kentucky voters turned down gay marriage.

There are going to be alot of people do this in America. Wait and see. History repeats itself. When the government starts over turning what the people vote down there will be problems. Thats why there is a United States of America. 9/10 people I have talked to today agree with the clerks.

When peoples votes no longer matter then its time to do something else.