'17 Covcath G Cole Vonhandorf Recruitment

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Associate head coach at DePaul is Rick Carter who was at X for two years. Knows Joe Fredrick which means he knows CVH.

Yup...Fredrick effect. Great asset for Covcath. Great resource for the program and kids.

Hearing Ball State is about to offer too.

What is his ht/wt at now? Is he being projected as a 1g or 2g?

Cole is really a solid kid in so many ways. He is probably about 6'2 and 180. He is in such great shape and works so hard to always get better. He is a coaches dream because he is so consistent with his effort and his self discipline if off the charts. He has fun playing the game and the more you watch CVH, the more you will appreciate his abilities. I can see why many schools will want to have him join their program, he can be described as simply a winner on and off the court. I would just describe him as a combo guard that can play with the ball or off the ball.

Cole is really a solid kid in so many ways. He is probably about 6'2 and 180. He is in such great shape and works so hard to always get better. He is a coaches dream because he is so consistent with his effort and his self discipline if off the charts. He has fun playing the game and the more you watch CVH, the more you will appreciate his abilities. I can see why many schools will want to have him join their program, he can be described as simply a winner on and off the court. I would just describe him as a combo guard that can play with the ball or off the ball.

Hardworker for sure and yes he is a combo guard at CovCath. I just can't see him playing the point in college though. He will be an undersized 2 that can guard the other team's best guard.

He is one of those kids that does not impress you at first look. Average size, build, athletic look, etc. But he does things so flawlessly. Involves the team, not afraid to take the shot, always in the right position. Great player. He should be getting many more offers.

• 1 month later...