June 2, 201511 yr I hate to see this anywhere, especially at one of the Commonwealth's standard bearers.
June 2, 201511 yr I'm completely stunned. Completely. The Feds don't haul you in until they've got you cold. He's done.
June 2, 201511 yr Second time Trinity has been in the news for something like this in the last year...the other case was many years ago but just came out last year.
June 2, 201511 yr From the article in the original post: LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A Trinity High School teacher and assistant football coach appeared in federal court Tuesday following his arrest on child porn charges, WAVE3.com has learned. Patrick Newman, 33, is charged with engaging in unlawful online communications with a 13-year-old boy.
June 3, 201511 yr Just a horrible thing to think of. And like other Trinity affiliated posters, I am sickened and utterly stunned.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.