Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw Announced

Featured Replies

Looks like the rain got to Florence early, is the 10 am game teams warming up or they in a rain delay?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

That would entail paying somebody to do it. I get the feeling he does not want to.

 

Not necessarily. At St Henry, for example, as soon as it starts raining the players start tarping the mound and home plate. Could easily be part of the home teams responsibility to get the tarp on the mound. Takes 5 minutes tops.

Are these games being broadcast anywhere on the radio or internet?

Thanks!

I

 

Not necessarily. At St Henry, for example, as soon as it starts raining the players start tarping the mound and home plate. Could easily be part of the home teams responsibility to get the tarp on the mound. Takes 5 minutes tops.

 

Oh, I agree. I was kind of taking a shot.

Highlands up 4 -1, bottom of 3.

Oh, I agree. I was kind of taking a shot.

 

I thought you meant he would have to pay someone to remove the turf from the mound and build a dirt mound in its place. Probably not a super expensive project but none the less, an expense.

Catchers have it hard trying to block balls in the turf. And always entertaining to see a kid slide safe into a base and then slide 10 feet past the bag and then be called out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.