Prayers for Ram

sidelinedoc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way the people on this site pull together in tough times and the basic human emotions like compassion, love and concern for each other take the forefront. It makes our little petty differences seem so small by comparison.

Ram is in my prayers and I second the notion that he is one tough son of a gun.

Ram is awake and well. He is not in the ICU but instead in a regular room.

Doctor's words were "one of the worst appendices they have seen and he is lucky to be alive".

He appreciates all the thoughts and prayers from BGP. If anything else happens, updates will follow.

Doctor's words were "one of the worst appendices they have seen and he is lucky to be alive".

He appreciates all the thoughts and prayers from BGP. If anything else happens, updates will follow.

Really appreciate you keeping us updated. My thoughts and prayers are with Ram and his family.

Agree with Wautsi, we are family here at BGP and when one of our brothers or sisters is sick we pull together for them. # Stay Strong Ram.

I can't like this post enough. Ram was the first BGPer I spent any time with. Good guy to have in your corner, and good to know that so many are in his.