Prayers for Ram

sidelinedoc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going home today.

Thanks everyone for all their thoughts and payers and their kind comments in this thread. I really do appreciate it.

It has been a rough precess to this point but I have pushed myself to accelerate the healing process and the clinicians say that I am healing at a much faster pace then they expected. I still have six or eight weeks of work ahead of me before I'm 100%, but the roughest part is in the books. I don't like being down like this, totally goes against who I am, but I'm trying to take it is stride and give myself time to heal.

I have had the best surgeons, residents, nurses and technicians that anyone could ask for. I get very frustrated with incompetence, and I have had the pleasure of being cared for by very intelligent, caring and knowledgable clinicians.

Still recovering, but doing much better.

Going home today.

Thanks everyone for all their thoughts and payers and their kind comments in this thread. I really do appreciate it.

It has been a rough precess to this point but I have pushed myself to accelerate the healing process and the clinicians say that I am healing at a much faster pace then they expected. I still have six or eight weeks of work ahead of me before I'm 100%, but the roughest part is in the books. I don't like being down like this, totally goes against who I am, but I'm trying to take it is stride and give myself time to heal.

I have had the best surgeons, residents, nurses and technicians that anyone could ask for. I get very frustrated with incompetence, and I have had the pleasure of being cared for by very intelligent, caring and knowledgable clinicians.

Yay!

Going home today.

Milk it for all it's worth.

Going home today.

So glad you're doing better & getting to come home! :thumb:

Ram, to pass time in the hospital were you figuring out ICD-10 codes?

Funny you say that, I am going to an ICD-10 seminar in Lexington with my wife, who is a billing clerk for a doctor's office, at the end of the month.

Hell, I could barely talk shop with the ICD-9 codes, now I have to start all over.

Funny you say that, I am going to an ICD-10 seminar in Lexington with my wife, who is a billing clerk for a doctor's office, at the end of the month.

Hell, I could barely talk shop with the ICD-9 codes, now I have to start all over.

Welcome back!