Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Cubs Series (4/13- 4/15/15)

Featured Replies

Last two games really frustrating. Can't be throwing these games away when you have the lead in April.

  • Replies 265
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to wash their hands of Diaz, Parra, Gregg, and Badenhop.

 

Bring up LeCure, Contreras, Holmberg, and Sampson to pair with Hoover, Cingrani, and Chapman.

I can't really blame Price. It's not his fault the bullpen is so incompetent. No matter who he throws out there besides Chapman, has been terrible

I didn't see much of the game last night, but did the Reds lose a 3-0 lead & then a 6-3 lead?

I didn't see much of the game last night, but did the Reds lose a 3-0 lead & then a 6-3 lead?

 

Yes.

I can't really blame Price. It's not his fault the bullpen is so incompetent. No matter who he throws out there besides Chapman, has been terrible

 

No excuse to not be at DP depth after the 1st out in the 10th last night.

 

Play the corners in, but the middle infield has to be in the right spot.

I didn't follow along a ton this spring. Is LeCure really worse than these guys? I guess he is if nobody wanted to pick him up.

I'll ask once again. How bad was LeCure in Arizona?

 

I missed this earlier. It's the exact question I have.

Lead off double by Votto and you don't bunt him over with 0 outs will get you beat. That's from the dugout. When a team is this marginal talent-wise, you can't afford to be stupid on top of that.

No Red can bunt!!!!
Johnny Cueto can.

I know every team blows a few saves during the year, but 4 in 7 games is a problem, as everyone has stated. As hopeful as I was last Friday, I am 180 degrees the opposite now. Very frustrating.

 

Walking leadoff hitters is just bad business.

A majority of stats/reaction this early in the season is usually ridiculous, BUT the one I saw after Cubs win was stunning. At 4-2, this is first time Cubs have been 2 games over .500 since 2009.

 

That's unbelievable.

  • Author
Johnny Cueto can.

Lets bring back Bronson as our PH bunter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.