Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Cubs Series (4/13- 4/15/15)

Featured Replies

At least this team has proven so far this year they will score runs

  • Replies 265
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully BP is okay. He came back to make that web gem so I think he will be. Think he just got the wind knocked out of him on that awkward play at 3rd.

Dumbest team in baseball.

 

What'd they do tonight? I didn't tune in until the 4th.

  • Author
What'd they do tonight? I didn't tune in until the 4th.

 

Bruce single and BP went to 3rd. Bruce got caught up trying to advance to 2nd with 1 out.

  • Author

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe

Reds announce Brandon Phillips left game because he was light-headed after the collision with Starlin Castro.

  • Author

Just so everyone is on the same page we are going to call Desclafani Disco going forward.

Please leave Desclafani in for the 8th. PLEASE!!! If he blows it so be it, but he deserves to go as far as he can.

So do you run Disco back out there to start the 8th? I say most definitely.

If Kevin Gregg starts the 8th inning...

 

Honestly makes me mad just even thinking about it.

Under no circumstances would I allow Kevin Gregg to pitch the 8th inning in this game. I'd rather have Hoover at this point.

  • Author
Desclafani Disco better pitch the 8th inning.

 

Not both. :D

I'm going to bed. Can't bear to watch another bullpen meltdown.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.