Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Cubs Series (4/13- 4/15/15)

Featured Replies

Hamilton CF

Votto 1B

Frazier 3B

Phillips 2B

Byrd LF

Bruce RF

Pena C

Cozart SS

Marquis P

  • Replies 265
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hamilton CF

Votto 1B

Frazier 3B

Phillips 2B

Byrd LF

Bruce RF

Pena C

Cozart SS

Marquis P

 

 

I figured they would give Phillips the day off after last night. I'm glad to see he's in there.

I figured they would give Phillips the day off after last night. I'm glad to see he's in there.

 

I thought they would too. Really like that Price is running the same lineup out there every day. Every position is pretty much manned by an everyday player. No need to constantly tinker.

Time to move Mesoraco to another position or being workings of trading him to an AL team. Dont think he will last to long if he stays at Catcher.

I figured they would give Phillips the day off after last night. I'm glad to see he's in there.

 

I looked at Twitter a few different times today to see if there was any news about it. Glad to see he's in there today.

 

Any word on Meso's MRI or what the deal is there?

I looked at Twitter a few different times today to see if there was any news about it. Glad to see he's in there today.

 

Any word on Meso's MRI or what the deal is there?

 

They said the other night that the MRI revealed no structural damage to his hip.

  • Author
Time to move Mesoraco to another position or being workings of trading him to an AL team. Dont think he will last to long if he stays at Catcher.

 

How about move him to 1B. That mental midget Votto won't be in the lineup much longer right?

How about move him to 1B. That mental midget Votto won't be in the lineup much longer right?

 

Its a very good option, obviously with leg/hip issues you dont want him in an OF position of having to run everywhere.

The Reds called up Villareal and sent Josh Smith back to triple A. Basically Smith was just a stop gap for the 10 days you have to wait to recall a player from the 40 man roster to start a season. When Bailey comes back Villareal will probably go back down.

 

The next move I expect the Reds to make is to send Skipworth back down and promote Ivan Dejesus Jr. Dejesus had a nice spring and has got off to a hot start in Louisvile, should've been on the team over Dominguez in the first place.

Time to move Mesoraco to another position or being workings of trading him to an AL team. Dont think he will last to long if he stays at Catcher.

 

Its a very good option, obviously with leg/hip issues you dont want him in an OF position of having to run everywhere.

 

I'm convinced you just say the most outlandish stuff you can think of in Reds threads to stir the pot. No one who has even the slightest hint of knowledge about the game would actually believe this stuff. :lol2:

I'm convinced you just say the most outlandish stuff you can think of in Reds threads to stir the pot. No one who has even the slightest hint of knowledge about the game would actually believe this stuff. :lol2:

 

How long of a career do you think he has left as a catcher?

How long of a career do you think he has left as a catcher?

 

A long one, assuming he doesn't get any lingering concussions, which are impossible to predict. There isn't a catcher in the league that doesn't miss handfuls of games practically every year with bangs and bruises and minor injuries. Nature of the position.

Could part of Diaz's problem be his usage? I've been watching the Red Sox games so I haven't seen him throw but he was used 6 times in 8 days. He didn't allow any runs until the last 2. I wonder if his workload was too high right out of the gate?

 

His stuff has looked good to me. He seems to be throwing pitches up & over the middle of the plate.

A long one, assuming he doesn't get any lingering concussions, which are impossible to predict. There isn't a catcher in the league that doesn't miss handfuls of games practically every year with bangs and bruises and minor injuries. Nature of the position.

 

He is already had 3 concussions, how many more can he have?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.