Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

  • Author
Incorrect.

 

For once Clyde has nothing to say...

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that is what they put in the blue Kool-Aid? :D

For once Clyde has nothing to say...

 

My statement was crystal clear.

  • Author
My statement was crystal clear.

 

I appreciate your loyalty to your friend, I really do.

I appreciate your loyalty to your friend' date=' I really do.[/quote']

 

I'd do the same for you if Jeremy was telling people half-truths about you.

I am also hearing the victim had previously approached the head coach about some incidents. Very very scary if true.

 

And if the victim's parents are go getters I think we are just at the tip of the iceberg.

 

Sounds like the coach needs fired and the kids kicked out of school.

Sounds like the coach needs fired and the kids kicked out of school.

 

Exhibit A.

Contact with bodily fluids of multiple individuals can have profound, even deadly, health implications. I am not an attorney, but IMO this should be considered assault with a deadly weapon and prosecuted appropriately.

Oh great. Here comes some brilliant insight.

Sure are a lot of judges, jury members, and executioners in this thread.

 

Sadly, I would've been surprised if some posters didn't immediately call for expulsion.

Are you surprised?!

 

Not remotely.

  • Author
I'd do the same for you if Jeremy was telling people half-truths about you.

 

I never said a single word about your good friend Jeremy. All I said was: "I am also hearing the victim had previously approached the head coach about some incidents. Very very scary if true."

I never said a single word about your good friend Jeremy. All I said was: "I am also hearing the victim had previously approached the head coach about some incidents. Very very scary if true."

 

Is it true?

So the sentence was lighter because they are in contention for the Regional title? Is that what I am hearing? If this can be proven, I have ZERO respect for the Administration and coaching staff at Highlands. It is a big if though so I will let this play out and wait for further details.

Contact with bodily fluids of multiple individuals can have profound, even deadly, health implications. I am not an attorney, but IMO this should be considered assault with a deadly weapon and prosecuted appropriately.

And contact with bodily fluids every day can have zero effect on you. As a matter of FACT, the chances of Hep-C or AIDS infected fluids (just to name a couple of fun ones) would have such a remote chance of affecting an individual that I'm glad you're not an attorney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.