Who Stays And Who Goes: 2015 Edition

TheDeuce

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KAT, WCS, Lyle's, the twins are all definitely gone IMO.

Dakari shouldn't go pro and probably will never play another meaningful minute in his life if he leaves. However I really think there is a better chance that he leaves than people think.

Booker I can see being a true 50/50 right now on rather to go or stay. He will be a top 20 pick most likely. However the chance to be the man on the team next year with Ullis could get him to end up being a top 10 pick next season.

Willie Cauley-Stein after last night's game: "It's time to take another step. I mean, obviously, I'm not 100 percent on it, but I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do. Gotta talk to a couple more people, but probably was my last game here."

Does Ulis project at the next level at all? I think he is a great player, but the NBA is so focused on size & potential, he likely gets overlooked.

If Isaiah Thomas that plays for the Celtics can make it, I think Ulis can

Towns and WCS go. Everyone else returns. EJ goes back to walk on status, Willis and Hawkins both transfer. Briscoe, Skal, Matthews are coming in as frosh and I think they sign at least 1 or 2 more. I think they definitely end up with at least Zimmerman.

Next years roster

PG: Harrison, Ullis, Briscoe

SG: Harrison, Booker

SF: Lyles, Matthews

PF: Poythres, Skal, Lee

C: Johnson, *Zimmerman

One more additional player out of Newman, Brown or Swanigan joins the team. Or maybe even Ty Wynyard reclassifies.

Time for another run at 40-0!!! Platoon system version 2.0.

Swap Trey and Alex positions and that would be scary but if the Harrisons do come back it is 100% platooning for sure.

I think that WCS, KAT, and the twins leave (neither should but oh well) One of booker and lyles may go. If Booker and twins go I think Malik Newman is coming. How many scholarships are you allowed to have?