Freshman - Skal, Briscoe, Newman, Zimmerman, Matthews

They would be fine.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gone: WCS, KAT, Twins, Lyles, Booker

Probably gone: Dakari

Dakari has bad hands and bad feet. Bad combination. But he's 7 feet tall so I guess he's draftable. I hope he goes.

:thumb: A number of players have carved out NBA careers based on that alone.

Cal said today that the twins, Willie, Towns, & Trey are likely to enter draft. Says Booker & Dakari may also go. Says he expects Poythress back. Says he texted Ulis & told him he would build a team around him.

Translation: Alright undecided 2015 AA's, here's the guys that are gone, now come on down. :lol2:

Unfortunately, now we move onto the part of the season where we wonder who will go and who will stay. John Calipari was asked that question this afternoon in Indy, and said seven players are now considering entering the NBA Draft.

“I’d say seven guys are considering their options,” Cal said, telling reporters that he met with all of them yesterday. “There’s not going to be any brainwashing.”

“I would guess five is the minimum, but seven is a possibility,” Cal added. “I hope they surprise me like they did last year.”

Of the five, Cal says that Willie Cauley-Stein, Karl Towns, the Harrison Twins, and Trey Lyles are the most likely to go. “I’d be surprised if they’re not both first-round picks,” Cal said of the Harrisons.

That leaves Devin Booker and Dakari Johnson as maybes. Sounds about right to me.

Basketball | Kentucky Sports Radio