Who Stays And Who Goes: 2015 Edition

TheDeuce

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine 3 of the 7-8 guys that are undecided who are still considering Kentucky.

Who would those 7-8 be? I really don't keep up with all that. I'd imagine that front court players would be the most pressing need if they would have Ulis, Briscoe and let's say Booker comes back.

Dakari is not coming back.

He may not come back, but I can't see him getting drafted. He has way too much he needs to improve on before he can play in the NBA, although the developmental league may be good for him.

Towns is a no brainer - Great kid who will make a ton of money. He has to go and I'm happy for him. I'll miss him the most. He may be my favorite wildcat under Cal. Not because of what a great ball player he is but because of the type of guy he is.

WCS has no reason to come back. I think he's gone but he seems like an odd guy who is truly enjoying college. It wouldn't shock me to see him return.

The Twins both go. They are who they are and I don't see a third season of college changing their draft status much. Go make some money here or overseas.

Dakari is gone. I'm sure he's not happy with the limited role he played on this team. The talent coming in next year and the impact they will have on his playing time has to be in the back of his mind. I'd love to have him back though.

Lyles and Booker are the 2 guys on this team that I feel could improve their spots in the draft by returning for another season. You have to strike when the iron is hot though, I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them go and I wouldn't blame them.

Ingram - 6'8" wing

Swanigan - 6'8" post

Zimmerman - 6'11" post

Newman - 6'4" combo

Maker - 7'0" post

Brown - 6'7" wing

Diallo - 6'9" post

What 3 would you pick among those 3? How bout you @gametime?

Zimmerman will be a Wildcat....just not sure if it will be UK or Arizona. I am not sold on us getting Brown. Would love to have him, but he has narrowed his choices to 10....he is keeping it close to the vest. Most kids have theirs narrowed to 3-5 not 10....:lol2: Swanigan is supposed to announce this week. Not sure we will get him either. Maker may go over seas. If he doesn't I can see him committing to UK. Would love to have Diallo. Hopefully Slice can convince him to commit to the Cats.

I am sure GT can give us some informed info.

The 3 I want most are Newman' date=' Zimmerman, and Ingram. I think they're very likely to get Newman and Zimmerman. The 3rd guy, I'm not sure. They may only end up with those 2. :idunno:[/quote']

Who would Zimmerman compare to? Zeller?