Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs Michigan State Predictions

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

As a Kentucky fan, I guess I'm supposed to want Michigan State, but I don't buy into that. I want Duke to win.

 

We've wanted a UK vs. Duke matchup all year, so hopefully Duke gets their part done and Kentucky gets theirs done as well. Then this board can explode on Sunday & Monday. Thankfully I'll have something to occupy a good majority of my day (Reds Opening Day) or I'd go nuts sitting in the office all day on Monday.

 

I just hope it plays out that way.

 

Duke wins 76-68.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
There's at least 3 of you. Where in the world has @RockPride been?

 

I know he used to state that he always fought these battles before me and PP92 started here and that he passed the torch to us. I think he's got about 24 kids now and that's where his 28 hours a day goes.

  • Author
As a Kentucky fan, I guess I'm supposed to want Michigan State, but I don't buy into that. I want Duke to win.

 

We've wanted a UK vs. Duke matchup all year, so hopefully Duke gets their part done and Kentucky gets theirs done as well. Then this board can explode on Sunday & Monday. Thankfully I'll have something to occupy a good majority of my day (Reds Opening Day) or I'd go nuts sitting in the office all day on Monday.

 

I just hope it plays out that way.

 

Duke wins 76-68.

 

I work 9-9 that day and NOBODY wanted to cover my shift for me. Thankfully I live 3 minutes from home but goodness I'm going to be a train wreck.

Duke will wallop Michigan State. I really like Izzo, but Sparty is here because the 1 & 2 seeds in their bracket were really weak.

Duke has been relentless the times I've watched them. Teams get tight make dumb mistakes and Duke is the best I've seen at capitalizing on those. As I said before Duke's ball pressure is unnerving for a lot of teams in the half court and something that seems to get them a ton of extra possessions and easy buckets.

Duke 70-64.

I'm throwing my lot in with Team PurpleGrizzle since the Cards are out.

  • Author
I'm throwing my lot in with Team PurpleGrizzle since the Cards are out.

 

This almost turned into disaster last week for UK :lol2:

I think Duke is better, but State is giving me this destiny feeling.

 

I'll take State by 2 - ugly.

The Puppy Predictors on Jimmy Fallon have Michigan State winning the whole thing.

I see Duke winning this one by a wider margin than they won over MSU the first time. But weird things happen in March Madness like U Conn vs. UK in 2014 so anything can happen.

Something about the way Michigan St. is playing right now makes me think they'll win this one.

MSU 69

Duke 65

I can't see Duke losing this one at all. They are playing some of their best all-around ball of the season. Dukies, easily.

Duke rolls.

 

 

Duke 76

 

Michigan State 57

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.