Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke vs Michigan State Predictions

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I told PP at the state tournament that the only game Duke could lose in the tournament is the title game. I picked Duke to beat UK in my bracket, partially because I think they are the two best teams, but also because that side of the bracket was considerably weaker than the other side. I had way more confidence in Duke making the finals than I did the other 3 elite teams (UK, Wisconsin, & Arizona).

 

Michigan State gave up 40 1st half points to offensively challenged UL. Duke will shred them and move on to face a team that will have to expend a bunch of energy in the other semifinal.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told PP at the state tournament that the only game Duke could lose in the tournament is the title game. I picked Duke to beat UK in my bracket, partially because I think they are the two best teams, but also because that side of the bracket was considerably weaker than the other side. I had way more confidence in Duke making the finals than I did the other 3 elite teams (UK, Wisconsin, & Arizona).

 

Michigan State gave up 40 1st half points to offensively challenged UL. Duke will shred them and move on to face a team that will have to expend a bunch of energy in the other semifinal.

This is how I feel. Even if UK wins on Saturday, I am not sure they can string together three straight games of that caliber. Same for Wisconsin.

If there's not a lot of fouls called, I like MSU's chances. With that being said:

 

Duke 76

MSU 12

Coach K vs Izzo

 

March 27, 1999 (Neutral): Duke 68-62

 

March 25, 2005 (Neutral): MSU 78-68

 

Mar. 29,2013 (Neutral): Duke 71-61

 

 

2-1 in Tournament games

  • Author

Finally! The day is here! Been avoiding the forum to try and make the time go by faster. It does not help in case you guys were wondering :lol2:.

Duke cruises to a 15 point win, can't see MI ST staying with them past the 15 minute mark.

Duke by 9.

Duke will win by 20+ tonight and I feel really strong about their chances of cutting down the nets Monday.

Even though I have a lot of respect for Izzo and the job he does, I think giving Coach K a week to prepare pretty much locks this one up for the Blue Devils...I wouldn't be shocked to see Duke win by 15+ this afternoon.

  • Author

I wish I was as confident as you guys are. Duke has more talent, that's for sure but the way MSU has been playing....

  • Author

Side note, I work during the Duke game, I will make taking back to back to back to back lunch breaks.

I'll take Duke by 4. Izzo has Mich State playing their best right now and they will control the tempo, but in the end it won't be enough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.