Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 66 Gonzaga 52

Featured Replies

Atta way Dukies. Keep it rollin.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Four bound!!!!! Successful season. Everything else after this is icing on the cake!!!!!

  • Author
Final Four bound!!!!! Successful season. Everything else after this is icing on the cake!!!!!

 

There is a cherry on top hidden out there....

Coach K ties Jon Wooden for most Final Fours

 

End of comparison, Wooden 10 titles in 12 seasons...................Everyone will argue "modern era"..................I reply Geno Auriemma.................Its all relative

First thing Coack K said after the game was what a great team Gonzaga was :D

Just like Cal did last night!:D

  • Author
End of comparison, Wooden 10 titles in 12 seasons...................Everyone will argue "modern era"..................I reply Geno Auriemma.................Its all relative

 

Cool........... Nobody was saying anything else.........It's quite an accomplishment but I understand..........

So when it's all said and done, I'm still not sure if I know the answer to this question:

 

"Is Gonzaga good?"

End of comparison, Wooden 10 titles in 12 seasons...................Everyone will argue "modern era"..................I reply Geno Auriemma.................Its all relative

 

NCAA men cannot EVER be compared to NCAA women when it comes to competitive balance.

So when it's all said and done, I'm still not sure if I know the answer to this question:

 

"Is Gonzaga good?"

 

They are a good team...........not in the same league as UK, Duke, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, and Arizona at the end of the season.........

So when it's all said and done, I'm still not sure if I know the answer to this question:

 

"Is Gonzaga good?"

 

Good? Sure. Great (or even VERY good)? Nah. They didn't have to beat a team above a 7 seed to make the Elite Eight and choked when the game got to clutch time.

NCAA men cannot EVER be compared to NCAA women when it comes to competitive balance.

 

You mean like the balance in ncaa mens basketball from 1964 to 1975 when UCLA put together 10 titles in 12 seasons and had the bulk of the best players in the country all on one team................sounds like uconn women to me..........no balance at all

I think Gonzaga was very good this year. Duke was just better today. The Zags could beat any team in the country this year...with the possible exception of UK.

Let's not diminish what Duke did today. They beat a very solid Zags team that to me proved they belonged throughout the tournament.

To clear any possible confusion, my previous question about Gonzaga was not meant as a knock on Duke. Blue Devils looked good. Just not sure how to process this Gonzaga team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.