Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 66 Gonzaga 52

Featured Replies

I think I saw where Duke didn't have any bench points yesterday. Usually their a good for at least a few garbage points from Plumlee.

 

And a few from Grayson Allen as well.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forgot about that. Duke sucks and they pay the refs. They use booster money to pay the refs. I forgot all about that.

 

I get tickled when I read the BBN hate for Duke. Heck, my wife is one of them. She squeals with glee every time Duke misses a shot or makes a turnover (not much turnover squealing yesterday); is crestfallen when they win.

 

Because Duke beat Kentucky in a basketball game 23 years ago. Before many members of this board were born.

 

Here's a cute story. She watched most of the I Hate Laettner 30-for-30 show the other day. Told me that she didn't realize the abuse he took and that it was also heaped on his relatives. She hadn't heard that before, said that nobody deserved that and that she felt kind of sorry for him.

 

Fast forward to Saturday evening. Evidently (I didn't watch the game) they played a clip of "the shot" late in the UK-ND game. She bursts in, complains about them airing the clip during the game, and says, "I used to feel sorry for Laettner, but not any more".

 

I about fell off the couch laughing.

There's a short list of non-UK players that I've really enjoyed watching this year and he's on top of it.

I agree Winslow is fun to watch!

I agree Winslow is fun to watch!

 

When they showed Sulaimon the door and moved Winslow to the 4, made for many a matchup nightmare.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.