Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs West Virginia predictions

Kentucky vs. West Virginia (Sweet 16) 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. West Virginia (Sweet 16)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Revenge I hope so.

 

But according to the announcer during the Maryland / WV game, it sounds like UK don't have a chance. Said Harrison's aren't good ball handlers, the WV big guy ain't scared, Huggins players all love him and play for him.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say the Mountaineers scare me a bit. They have offensivecfire power and love to play right physical defense. Our bigs vs Williams will be fun. I expect WV fans will fight for tickets.

They scare me a lot. If there was ever a definition for a "trap game" this is it. If UK doesn't knock down shots from outside they probably go home. This a better version of a gritty UC team.

I guess we'll see how our guards handle their pressure.

 

Cats 67

WVU 59

 

Let's get some redemption for 2010.

The only way WVU will win is if they play half court offense and take the air out of the ball. Running and gunning with this UK team is suicide.

Also if this was an elite 8 game I'd be worried. Give them a few days to work on the WVU defense and I really don't think it will be an issue

  • Author

Revenge I hope so.

 

But according to the announcer during the Maryland / WV game, it sounds like UK don't have a chance. Said Harrison's aren't good ball handlers, the WV big guy ain't scared, He might as well have said KY don't have a chance.

The only way WVU will win is if they play half court offense and take the air out of the ball. Running and gunning with this UK team is suicide.

 

Teams that try to run on the Cats have just not been successful this year. Don't see WVU changing who they are. Just need to be able to handle their pressure.

I guess we'll see how our guards handle their pressure.

 

Cats 67

WVU 59

 

Let's get some redemption for 2010.

 

People seem to forget UK did get revenge the very next year in 2011 with Brandon Knight's team when they beat WVU in the 2nd round.

Revenge I hope so.

 

But according to the announcer during the Maryland / WV game, it sounds like UK don't have a chance. Said Harrison's aren't good ball handlers, the WV big guy ain't scared, He might as well have said KY don't have a chance.

 

While he had some good points, consider the source.

People seem to forget UK did get revenge the very next year in 2011 with Brandon Knight's team when they beat WVU in the 2nd round.

 

True and I did forget. But this one feels bigger than that.

Cal does have a 1-8 record all time vs Huggs. Gottlieb is a UK hatter that I think stems back to what he feels was unfair treatment of Sutton.

People seem to forget UK did get revenge the very next year in 2011 with Brandon Knight's team when they beat WVU in the 2nd round.

 

Brandon Knight went off that game after struggling against Princeton in the first round.

Bring it on I say. It's a bit crazy when you think about it, but their loss to West Virginia is the only one Kentucky has taken before the Final Four under Cal when they've made the tournament.

Revenge I hope so.

 

But according to the announcer during the Maryland / WV game, it sounds like UK don't have a chance. Said Harrison's aren't good ball handlers, the WV big guy ain't scared, He might as well have said KY don't have a chance.

 

I thought the get revenge games comes the next time you play a team? Which UK has already got revenge for that 2010 lost.

 

Also what do you expect the announcer to say, I'm sorry but WVU has no chance. He works for CBS of coarse he is going to talk up WVU and make it seem like they can beat UK because they want to build the matchup. Sorry for the rant I just don't like how my fellow UK fans try to take everything like its a shot at UK or something lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.