March 20, 201511 yr IMO a team can only be pushed to the level of their competition (Hampton) doesn’t play at a high level so the opposing team (KY) only has to takes it up a notch higher to win. We in turn always except them to play at the highest level possible which in games like last night seems to make them look as if they played bad. I really hate it when I hear someone say after a game like last night good thing we didn’t play a really good team. Go Big Blue!!!!
March 20, 201511 yr Well, Hampton played them as well as most of the SEC. So there's that. And better than Kansas and UCLA.
March 20, 201511 yr Cal was disappointed with their effort in his post game interviews. To be fair I think many fans would agree. However, it didn't surprise me and doesn't concern me.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.