Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 Hampton 56

Featured Replies

Cal was disappointed with their effort in his post game interviews.

 

I was too and the fact I stayed up till 12:30 watching it.

Up 35 with 14 or 15 min to play..............can you say bored out of their minds..........I was too:popcorn:

LOL @ you "fans" who think UK is done after that game. Shame on you.

I think that part of what we saw last night from UK was due to previous game going into OT. IMO its hard to go thorugh your pregame routine and get pumped up for a game and then have to put everything on pause for a while. I think it's hard to get yourself back up again, especially against a team that you are expected to route. If I remember correctly at one point they were up 35, it's not like the game was ever in doubt. I have no problem with them saving some of that energy for games in which they will need it more.

Was Booker cold in the SEC tourney as well?

Booker's shot has been inconsistent for a few weeks. I hope he kicks it into another gear from here on out. They are going to see some zone, starting with Cincy, and the Cats are going to need him.

Booker's shot has been inconsistent for a few weeks. I hope he kicks it into another gear from here on out. They are going to see some zone' date=' starting with Cincy, and the Cats are going to need him.[/quote']

 

I agree, are we sure he is a lock to leave? I think he needs to come back regardless.

I agree, are we sure he is a lock to leave? I think he needs to come back regardless.

 

I don't think he's a lock to go, but I do think he's a lock to be a 1st rounder, most likely top 20 pick.

 

Feel the same way with Lyles.

Hopefully they learn to bring the energy Saturday

 

if they don't, it's an early exit.

Booker's shot has been inconsistent for a few weeks. I hope he kicks it into another gear from here on out. They are going to see some zone, starting with Cincy, and the Cats are going to need him.

 

He's been off since 2/3.

 

11/14-12/7: 14 of 39 (36%)

12/13-1/31: 25 of 38 (66%)

2/3-3/19: 15 of 51 (29%)

 

I'd love to see that January form again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.