Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will Obama pick to win it all?

Featured Replies

I bet he picks duke.

He typically goes with the favorite, so I'll be very surprised if he doesn't pick Kentucky, although any of about 5-6 other teams would be perfectly reasonable picks as well.

He's waiting for the email from Hilary before proceeding.

I think he picked the Cats in 2012, didn't he?

 

Seems like he did.

The obsession is real. :lol2:

The obsession is real. :lol2:

 

I still believe its some sort of big joke and he's not actually serious :lol2:

The obsession is real. :lol2:

 

 

Way to contribute to the thread.

I'm not a fan of the President by any stretch, but I always enjoy watching him make his picks.

Biden already made his picks. He's got the University of Phoenix to win it all. Great job, Joe!

Biden already made his picks. He's got the University of Phoenix to win it all. Great job, Joe!

 

Taking them over DeVry was a bold move and I, for one, commend him for it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.