Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PatriotPride

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PatriotPride

  1. After reading this thread, I'm confident SW would put a running clock on Male...
  2. They are wrapping up the dirt work now. The site for the new school is about 1.5 - 2 miles from AC on route 680.
  3. Knott's frosh QB Cameron Jones goes 13-19 for 215yds 4tds 1int. Junior WR Dalton Cornett was the recipient of all four of Jones' touchdown passes. This is Cornett's first year of high school football.
  4. Looks like BG has a chance. Calloway's best defensive weapon is out with a leg injury...
  5. Knott shoots 12-17 fts 30 teams fouls and 1 tech Calloway 32-42 fts. 17 team fouls
  6. Officials made a huge statement tonight as well. Congrats on the win stripes...
  7. I think Knott's experience will help them alot but also, Calloway hasnt faced this kind of talent. People dog Knott for a weak schedule but has anyone looked at Calloway's? Knott has a few top 20 teams on their schedule. Im not sure Calloway has played a top 50 team. As long as Knott can make some shots, they'll be ok. If not, Calloway may be able to hang around. Every game that Knott has lost in the sweet 16 they have shot 32% or less. In the games they've won, they have shot 40% or better. I think Knott is capable of winning this game by 15-20 points if they make some shots. If they come out cold, it may just be a few points.
  8. I think the Buckhorn game will be very physical. I believe Buckhorn will try and be just as physical as the refs will let them. You can say you heard it here first....if Knott and Perry meet up, it will be a single digit game. I believe Perry is playing some good ball right now and plus its tourney time; anything can happen. If Beverly gets going look for a close game. I do see stall ball in Knott's future but dont look for them to lay back like they did against Letcher.
  9. The year Buckhorn defeated Knott really was no shock. Buckhorn was senior dominated with one of those being Matt Day and this years senior class for Knott were freshmen. If I remember right it was 57-55 at their place. That same year Buckhorn knocked Perry out in the first round of districts when Perry was the favorite to win the region.
  10. Knott lead 23-16 at the half. Letcher held the ball for the last 5:10 of the 2nd. Knott never attempted to apply any pressure. Letcher also held the ball for the last 2:00 of the 3rd while down 16. Real head scratcher in that situation.
  11. Careers numbers to date and state rankings. Field Goals made / Field Goals Attempted 1098 8th / 2084 7th. 52% 3 Point Field Goals Made. /3 Point Field Goals Attempted 376 3rd / 900 3rd. 41% Free Throws Made / Free Throws Attempted 828 2nd / 947 4th. 87% Games Played. / Points Per Game 156 / 22 Points Scored 3445 5th
  12. I would argue that T should be #1 in the state but when ranking teams should we just look over a loss? Should a win over a top 10 team overshadow a loss to an unranked team? I feel like it is unfair to the rest of the teams.Maybe I'm just use to other polls where when you lose, you drop in the rankings.
  13. Trinity actually. I understand they came back with a nice win against Owensboro but a loss is a loss. Right?
  14. So a team loses to an unranked team but doesnt drop in the poll? I still must not understand the process.:confused:
  15. I think the SW game has really put a fire under Knott. SW shot 61% from the field and 68% from 3 against Knott. Tuff to beat a team with those kind of numbers...
  16. Can someone tell me where I can listen to the game? 102.9 on tunein isnt working for me. Thanks for any help.
  17. ^Just to clarify, I never said I wasn't happy. Just trying to understand why they where jumped. Agian, I was not familiar with how the teams are ranked.
  18. I agree that Hoptown is probably top 10. I've just been picking to see what opinions are of KCC. I appreciate PP for his insight. I didnt realize that rankings are based on week to week performances.
  19. So what validates them as the 3rd best team?
  20. Knott defeated the 8th ranked team by 12 on a neutral court but it takes them playing the 18th ranked team to get a better idea. Gotcha.
  21. So BGP rankings are based on week to week performances and out of state opponents are not a factor. Correct?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.