Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott County Central at Lincoln County

Featured Replies

I am being told that the game has been moved up. B team at 5 and varsity at 6:30. Weather is making this one difficult. Check back for other possible changes.

I have plans to travel to this one. Please post if you hear of any changes. I'll keep checking. I called Lincoln this afternoon and they mentioned no problems.

Varsity game has been moved up to 6:30PM per this tweet from a radio station in Lincoln County and retweeted by Lincoln County Athletics' twitter account.

 

They didn't say anything about the JV game being at 5 but I'm sure cahall is right about that as well.

Thanks for the qualified info BleacherButt. And thanks for starting the thread cahal. It probably saved me from missing half of the game. It seems likley Justice is Div 1. I have been told there may be another one on Knott Central. Could that be Evan Hall? I am new to this forum and the shared information has already proved to be helpful. Post more game time info if available, please.

Camron Justice (6-2 SG) has signed to play with Vanderbilt.

 

Evan Hall has committed (signed?) to play with IUPUI. I think Hall is 6-7 or 6-8. He plays the post and I'd guess he'd be a SF/PF for IUPUI.

 

I would expect it to be a good game. Lincoln draws a good crowd, Knott usually travels well so I'd expect it to be a pretty good crowd as well.

Edited by KYBleacherButt
Looked up Hall's height.

Great! Thanks for the info. I have seen Lincoln and Southwestern 3 times each. I would have to choose Lincoln over SW slightly. So, in light of the fact Southwestern beat Knott Central last week, I'll favor Lincoln since they are at home. Lincoln was very competitive with Taylor Co for most of the game at Jock Sutherland. Lincoln's Timmy Taylor is one who seemed to match the quickness of the Taylor County players. But if well coached, a team with 2 Div 1 players should be hard to contend with. I agree: It shouldbe a great match-up.

Thanks for the qualified info BleacherButt. And thanks for starting the thread cahal. It probably saved me from missing half of the game. It seems likley Justice is Div 1. I have been told there may be another one on Knott Central. Could that be Evan Hall? I am new to this forum and the shared information has already proved to be helpful. Post more game time info if available, please.

 

The games are STILL ON. JV at 5:00 and Varsity at 6:30 You can listen to the game locally on WPBK-FM 102.9, it can also be heard online at wpbkfm.com Click on the listen live icon and enjoy

Thanks for the update. I am getting ready to go, but just check game listings on TV. I see I can get WKU/Marshall at 430CST. Last night Adair comemerated the 54 and 55 regional champs that took 4th and 2nd in the state, respectivley. A lot of the old boys are still around, and I had after game Wendy's chilli with the triumverant of 2 time all-state Ralph Sheerer, Hack Rowe, and WKU's Jim Richards, who was on the 54 team. Jim was impressed I was wearing a WKU hat. He told us story's of WKU, the old Ohio Valley Conference, where Ralph played at Tn Tech, and his time coaching Glasgow to the 68 champioship. He left me with huge enthusiasm for my favorite college team. I have already watched the Lady 'Toppers beat Marshall at Diddle. A local girl, Greensburg Micha Jones, has started every game while at WKU. She is a junior. I may as well make it a double header! By the way Jim played base ball with Micha's grand Pa at WKU. The game is at Huntington, so it should be competitive. I'll see if I can't monitor the Lincoln/Knott game on air or online. Thanks again!

Can someone tell me where I can listen to the game? 102.9 on tunein isnt working for me. Thanks for any help.

Can someone tell me where I can listen to the game? 102.9 on tunein isnt working for me. Thanks for any help.

 

The station has it's own listen-live apps or visit their website WPBK FM - Lincoln County Local Radio.

68-43 Knott start of 4th

Dang, strong 3rd quarter from the Pats.

76-52 2:47 to go

84-59 KCC. Final

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.