Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th Region Draw

Featured Replies

14th Region Tournament will be held at Powell County High School starting next Wednesday. Tournament draw is today at 1 PM.

 

 

District Winners:

53rd - Knott County Central

54th - Perry County Central

55th - Breathitt County

56th - Estill County

 

 

District Runner-ups:

53rd - Letcher County Central

54th - Buckhorn

55th - Wolfe county

56th - Powell County

March 4th

 

Breathitt Co

Powell Co

 

Perry Co

Letcher Co

 

 

March 5th

 

Knott Central

Buckhorn

 

Estill Co

Wolfe Co

I'll step out on the limb and take Knott Central. :lol2:

KCC-PCC Finals

 

Knott Central on to Rupp for the 4th straight year. This group of players have had a great run of wins and tournament trophies, and it will continue.

 

I'm sure the rest of the region will be happy to see them graduate, though. Lol. Seems like they've been there for 10 years.

  • Author

Anyone who goes against KCC is just outright crazy, although John Noble has been known to "shock the world", that same year Buckhorn took 1/3 from the Patriots but I doubt it happens this game unless Buckhorn plays a perfect A+ game and Knott can't hit the ocean...

Anyone who goes against KCC is just outright crazy, although John Noble has been known to "shock the world", that same year Buckhorn took 1/3 from the Patriots but I doubt it happens this game unless Buckhorn plays a perfect A+ game and Knott can't hit the ocean...

 

John wouldn't just "shock the world" if he defeated Knott Central, he would shock the universe! Maybe even shock the multiverse. :eek:

The year Buckhorn defeated Knott really was no shock. Buckhorn was senior dominated with one of those being Matt Day and this years senior class for Knott were freshmen. If I remember right it was 57-55 at their place. That same year Buckhorn knocked Perry out in the first round of districts when Perry was the favorite to win the region.

The year Buckhorn defeated Knott really was no shock. Buckhorn was senior dominated with one of those being Matt Day and this years senior class for Knott were freshmen. If I remember right it was 57-55 at their place. That same year Buckhorn knocked Perry out in the first round of districts when Perry was the favorite to win the region.

 

All of this is dead on.

  • Author
The year Buckhorn defeated Knott really was no shock. Buckhorn was senior dominated with one of those being Matt Day and this years senior class for Knott were freshmen. If I remember right it was 57-55 at their place. That same year Buckhorn knocked Perry out in the first round of districts when Perry was the favorite to win the region.

 

Knott wasn't the "Shock of the world" or Upset I was referring too, it was the upset of PCC in the first round of the district tourney...

I think it would be an upset if Knott Central is in any single digit games.

There will be a great deal of clock being dribbled away in both the Buckhorn and potential Perry games. They'll take the air out of the ball and try to win a game in the 20s and 30s, mark it down.

I think it would be an upset if Knott Central is in any single digit games.

 

I agree.

20+ point wins in any of their region tourney games.

Safest pick of any region in the state.

There will be a great deal of clock being dribbled away in both the Buckhorn and potential Perry games. They'll take the air out of the ball and try to win a game in the 20s and 30s, mark it down.

 

Whatever it takes, you play to win the game.

Whatever it takes, you play to win the game.

 

I agree, I'm just not confident they will avoid single digits in all games is the sole point in that comment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.