Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will Obama pick to win it all?

Featured Replies

I'm not a fan of the President by any stretch, but I always enjoy watching him make his picks.

 

I enjoy it, too. I think his predictions show that he really is a basketball fan. Does anyone know how many previous years he's guessed the winner? Someone mentioned he picked Kentucky in 2012.

Biden already made his picks. He's got the University of Phoenix to win it all. Great job, Joe!

 

Joe really makes it tough for us folks from Delaware.

I enjoy it, too. I think his predictions show that he really is a basketball fan. Does anyone know how many previous years he's guessed the winner? Someone mentioned he picked Kentucky in 2012.

 

Didn't he pick UL in 2013?

He picked Michigan State last year.

 

Indiana in 2013.

 

North Carolina in 2012.

 

Kansas in 2011.

 

Kansas in 2010.

 

North Carolina in 2009.

Biden already made his picks. He's got the University of Phoenix to win it all. Great job, Joe!

 

Taking them over DeVry was a bold move and I, for one, commend him for it!

 

Sullivan in a upset. Word.

Sullivan in a upset. Word.

 

Ha! Back in the 1980s Sullivan Junior College actually had a very good basketball program. Does anyone remember that?

I bet he picks duke.

 

Probably Iran or Syria. Oh Wait, that's on the world stage....never mind. :D

Throwing out all the politics, I would love to play one on one with our President. I'd like to try a hard foul and see how the Secret Service would react. Not hurt the man, just a good old no blood no foul playground one. :)

For those that actually care, President Obama picked Kentucky over Villanova.

For those that actually care, President Obama picked Kentucky over Villanova.

 

Well that ruins all the fun, doesn't it? :lol2:

If UK wins I'm blaming Obama.

 

If they don't, I am blaming Obama. Ha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.