Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino blasts student...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not becoming senile. He's just a jerk.

I love Ricky P. but he needs to learn to relax. Go home, head to Porcini's and have a drink or something.

You're kidding, right. This is mild. This kid wants to wade in the deep end he needs to be able to take the heat. And this wasn't even harsh. Please.:rolleyes:

Are we really discussing this? :lol2: :lol2:

 

That is extremely mild.

 

You all are the ones that need to lighten up. :ohbrother:

You're kidding, right. This is mild. This kid wants to wade in the deep end he needs to be able to take the heat. And this wasn't even harsh. Please.:rolleyes:

I thought it was just me. :lol2:

I thought it was just me. :lol2:

 

Hell, I'm a UK fan but the disdain for Pitino is retarded. And I don't get it either. Dude resurrected the program and hung a banner but now he's a real bastard. I just don't get it. And he's right, it doesn't take an Xs and Os genius to figure out that Louisville can't put the biscuit in the basket.

Are we really discussing this? :lol2: :lol2:

 

That is extremely mild.

 

You all are the ones that need to lighten up. :ohbrother:

 

I agree with you, but they were talking about it and criticizing it on Fox Sports Radio's National Broadcast on the way home from work today. So its not just a couple UK fans that are trying to make an issue out of it.

I don't know how anyone can claim Pitino is not a jerk. He just does not come off as a nice guy. I would NEVER want to hang out with that guy.

You're kidding, right. This is mild. This kid wants to wade in the deep end he needs to be able to take the heat. And this wasn't even harsh. Please.:rolleyes:

 

Agreed. I realize it was a student reporter, but it was kind of a stupid question.

I don't know how anyone can claim Pitino is not a jerk. He just does not come off as a nice guy. I would NEVER want to hang out with that guy.

Yeah, if Pitino called you this afternoon and said he'd buy you a drink you'd probably turn him down.

Several National sites have picked up the story.

 

FWIW I don't think the kid complained and it was other reporters that were present that made it a story. I'm sure they were all UK fans and were just mad they got assigned to cover the ACC tourney.

Yeah, if Pitino called you this afternoon and said he'd buy you a drink you'd probably turn him down.

 

That's a ridiculous scenario. We'd already be friends at that point. He's a mean guy who cheats and pays for mistresses to abort babies.

That's a ridiculous scenario. We'd already be friends at that point. He's a mean guy who cheats and pays for mistresses to abort babies.

And spanks little student reporters who should have had someone with a brain approve his questions beforehand.

The question was not stupid and Pitino was not as bad as it is being publicized to be. He obviously knew it was a student reporter and my problem is he was condescending. But not a huge deal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.