Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino blasts student...

Featured Replies

If Cal did that, what would the UK faithful reaction be?

 

Cal would just turn the question into something else and talk about pooping ice cream or something.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I kinda understand why UK fans hate Pitino. But really, it's been a long time now, let it go. Pitino is like that really hot chick you used to date, but ended up dumping you. She was hot, and a lot fun of to be around, and looked really good on your arm. But deep down you knew you weren't going to spend the rest of your life with her, and it was probably best that you both moved on. But you're upset because she left you first and then started dating somebody you knew, who you didn't think deserved to be with her. And now they are having fun together. But in reality the anger isn't worth it, because neither one is worth your time.

 

That's not true. I hated his big city New York arrogant butt when he got here. His is nothing but a complete jerk off. Did he get UK back, hell yeah and he made the biggest mistake of his life when he left. But he got what he deserved, a big piece of HUMBLE PIE in the NBA.

Is that the restaurant that he knocked up that woman in?

 

Yes and it only took him :15 seconds to do it.

 

Pitino and Petrino. One can't stay on a woman and one can't stay on a motorcycle.

I just saw the post game, I can't believe this is even being talked about.

Just now watched the video.

 

I don't see much wrong with what he said.

 

I think that Pitino can be a big jerk but this was not that bad.

I just saw the post game, I can't believe this is even being talked about.

 

Just now watched the video.

 

I don't see much wrong with what he said.

 

I think that Pitino can be a big jerk but this was not that bad.

 

I could see this being hyped up by Matt Jones and KSR. But national outlets?!?!

 

Pitino has some national haters out there it seems.

I could see this being hyped up by Matt Jones and KSR. But national outlets?!?!

 

Pitino has some national haters out there it seems.

 

It is national. I still don't see where it is that bad.

If Cal did that, what would the UK faithful reaction be?

 

"Guy asked a stupid question, what did he expect?"

"Guy asked a stupid question, what did he expect?"

 

Dead on :lol2:

Hell' date=' I'm a UK fan but the disdain for Pitino is retarded. And I don't get it either. Dude resurrected the program and hung a banner but now he's a real bastard. I just don't get it. And he's right, it doesn't take an Xs and Os genius to figure out that Louisville can't put the biscuit in the basket.[/quote']

 

 

I always felt the same way, I don't get all the hate for him. He really has became a total jerk, but maybe he's always been that way? I get the whole Benedict Arnold thing but I respect what he did for a UK program that was in bad shape.

  • Author
No you weren't. You just don't have as much support as you thought you would. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Nope ... I basically stated my opinion about Pitino and the presser comments, some didn't like it and that's o.k., I wasn't looking for support. I guess it's kind of like when you at times stir the pot with comments about U.K. on one of the various threads. Not that you would do that or anything ....:sssh::lol2: , :thumb:

  • Author
First I never said you were retarded. I said that the venom for Rick is. Second, don't backpedal. If you feel like he raked that kid, own it. Don't say "just kidding" when you see backlash. And lastly, this isn't your first crusade against Pitino or Louisville. And maybe some of those were warranted, but this one is plain silly.

First, I Was Not Back Pedaling at all on the comment about the presser. What I was kidding about was the comment / quote on him needing to go out for a drink by another poster, that's why I quoted their comment. 2nd, I know that you didn't say that I personally was retarded. What I meant by that was personally don't think that my thread / comment was retarded, neither is anyone's that disagrees with mine. They are opinions and disagreeing with another's opinion doesn't make it retarded. Lastly, yes I know that I have had other "crusades" as you call them against Pitino, Louisville and just as this thread / post about him and I Own Those as well as this one..

(btw ... Nothing to do with this thread at all but I have also voiced opinions over the U.L. motorcycle king / football coach Petrino being a lousy person and Yes, I Own All of Those as Well ;))

Nope ... I basically stated my opinion about Pitino and the presser comments, some didn't like it and that's o.k., I wasn't looking for support. I guess it's kind of like when you at times stir the pot with comments about U.K. on one of the various threads. Not that you would do that or anything ....:sssh::lol2: , :thumb:

 

When I'm stirring the pot it's pretty obvious, and I don't back track after the fact... You're a hater. In your own words, just own it. We all have something in sports we hate. Don't back down when you end up out on a limb alone...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.