Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Watch out for those Red Colonels,may be adding on to a special year for this senior class

 

As a blue Colonel, can't believe I said that. Better get to Mass.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out for those Red Colonels,may be adding on to a special year for this senior class

 

As a blue Colonel, can't believe I said that. Better get to Mass.

 

I agree with you... they're really peaking at just the right time. Certainly no slouch. If we happen to see a NewCath/Dixie Semi that should be quite a battle with the bigs. Their earlier season match up is a long forgotten memory that of course means nothing now.

I was playing around on ticket master and they sell 9th region tourney tickets. I was a little surprised but thats big time.

Im calling another NewCath choke. I hope im wrong but every year I think they are going to win it and am let down. Come on Breds!!

anyone has the full bracket?

anyone has the full bracket?

 

Go back to page 2.

Im calling another NewCath choke. I hope im wrong but every year I think they are going to win it and am let down. Come on Breds!!

 

Can't really say NCC chokes unless they are a heavy favorite in any given year. Personally I think they kind of over-achieve for a small school to get as far as they have in the last 4 years. And it reality they were co-favorites at best last year and they lost to the eventual State Champion. This year they are again maybe co-favorites or tri-avorites at best.

Well said. I guess I just look all the talent they have had past 15 years or so with only one region title in that time 99-00 season is disappointing

Anyone have the full bracket?

 

Looks like this...from earlier in the thread:

 

Cov Cath v Newport

Cooper v St Henry

 

New Cath v Holmes

Dixie v Boone

  • Author
Well said. I guess I just look all the talent they have had past 15 years or so with only one region title in that time 99-00 season is disappointing

 

To be fair to those boys...the year Holmes beat them, one coach told me that was thr best team to come through the 9th since the Pittman/Johnson Holmes team.

 

They were state championship good and honestly should've beaten Mad Central and Dom Hawkins.

 

Last year they lost to State champ Covcath.

 

Lost to Boone when nobody expected the Breds to get to the finals.

 

Lost to a Dixie team that had one of their best teams in school history.

 

Newcath hasn't underachieved, IMO. Simply ran in to some really good teams.

Tri State Internet Sports Radio will be broadcasting the entire 9th Region Boys Tournament starting Wednesday with the first round games.

 

For an in depth look at the 9th region draw for those interested, Click on the link below. This is the draw video we did with our GoPro. We were in the back of the room (won't do that again) but you can hear and somewhat see what is going on.

 

9th Region Draw

Good thing they are off on Thursday, looks like we will be getting a bit of snow and very clod temps again Wednesday night.

Good thing they are off on Thursday, looks like we will be getting a bit of snow and very clod temps again Wednesday night.

Indeed. nWo just delivered the news. :no:

I'm going with Cooper winning it all. Now that they have all their players back and healthy and ready to play!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.