Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

9th Region Tournament Schedule: Wed 3/4 630 Covcath v Newport 800 Cooper v St Henry Fri 3/6 630 Newcath v Holmes 800 Dixie v Boone

Semifinal Sunday 12:00 for Top bracket 1:30 for bottom Final Monday 7:00

  • Replies 63
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Newport should just forfeit. Lol

 

Dixie/NCC winner should take Region this year.

I guess Newport should just forfeit. Lol

 

Dixie/NCC winner should take Region this year.

 

You can't pick two....cmon and commit.

NCC will have to play three tough games in four days.

Tough on their bigs to have to run up and down the 94' expanse that often in that short of time.

Cooper must of got a bye in the first round. I know I'm a homer' date=' but I'm calling this as the first round upset. St.Henry over Cooper.[/quote']

 

My response was to the possibility of a matchup.

  • Author
Cooper must of got a bye in the first round.

I know I'm a homer, but I'm calling this as the first round upset. St.Henry over Cooper.

 

Cooper beat St Henry without McNeil and Dickerson...correct?

 

Can't see the Cru beating a healthy Jags team.

NCC will have to play three tough games in four days.

Tough on their bigs to have to run up and down the 94' expanse that often in that short of time.

 

Great point.

My early prediction is Cooper vs. Holmes in in the finals. Cooper is playing really good ball right now and I just think the bigger floor will help Holmes. I think games will be lower scoring and having a guy like Bolden to score there will help them.

  • Author
Cooper beat St Henry without McNeil and Dickerson...correct?

 

Can't see the Cru beating a healthy Jags team.

 

This comes off the wrong way...St Henry is definitely capable of pulling an upset in the first round but I like the Jags to advance.

The Boone vs. Dixie game is the most intriguing first round matchup to me. Both teams are sleepers that could give NCC or Holmes a run for their money, even though I like NCC winning that game.

NCC will have to play three tough games in four days.

Tough on their bigs to have to run up and down the 94' expanse that often in that short of time.

 

They should be fine. They will be well rested coming out of the cup cake district they have. Almost an automatic trip to the region every year.

You can't pick two....cmon and commit.

 

I think its NCC's year.

I will be rooting for Holmes, but IMO NCC takes the region.

I think its NCC's year.

 

I agree with Q.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.