February 17, 201511 yr Cool story on twins at UK. Interesting that since 1980 there has been a 74% increase in twins and multiple births due to fertility drugs and invitro fertilization. University of Kentucky has 113 sets of twins - Video on TODAY.com
February 17, 201511 yr I saw at least 15 sets of twins on state street during the championship celebration. Giggity
February 17, 201511 yr Not too many years ago, Mason County's football team had either 4 or 5 sets of twins on the team. Uncanny.
February 17, 201511 yr Did someone say twins? These are my beautiful great nieces who are identical twins. They turned 1 year old this week!
February 17, 201511 yr Author Did someone say twins? These are my beautiful great nieces who are identical twins. They turned 1 year old this week! [ATTACH=CONFIG]49145[/ATTACH] Totally adorable!!!
February 17, 201511 yr My first grade (our county didn't have Head Start or Kindergarten back in those days) had around 60 students, and we had 4 sets of twins and 1 group of triplets. I'm one of the twins, having a twin sister.
February 17, 201511 yr My first grade (our county didn't have Head Start or Kindergarten back in those days) had around 60 students, and we had 4 sets of twins and 1 group of triplets. I'm one of the twins, having a twin sister. Hey, I have a twin sister too!
February 17, 201511 yr I saw at least 15 sets of twins on state street during the championship celebration. Giggity You have to love Kate on State's twins!
February 18, 201511 yr You have to love Kate on State's twins!Would love a "where are they now" segment on her.
February 18, 201511 yr ..... If you would have asked me how many sets of twins were at UK I would have guessed under 40.
February 18, 201511 yr Would love a "where are they now" segment on her. Closer to her belt loop, I can guarantee you that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.