Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marshawn Lynch conspiracy theory?

Featured Replies

I haven't read the other threads so if this has been covered too bad.

 

If Lynch scores at the end of the game and if the Seahawks win Lynch would have been the MVP (25 Rushes for 103 yards, 2 TDs and a clutch 31 yard reception), right? And as such he is expected to do a lot of media work, correct? This would be a disaster for the NFL, correct? Pete Carroll knew all/most of that, correct?

 

On one hand I think it is preposterous to even think such a thing but on the other hand as long as Roger Goodell is in charge I think the NFL is capable of almost anything.

 

This is my major problem with the NFL, they have ZERO credibility with me. They put a great product on the field and we will "all" keep watching because of that but I don't trust the NFL one inch to do the right thing.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is such a stupid topic, IMO. Bad play call. Got too cute. Russell made a mistake. End of story.

This is such a stupid topic, IMO. Bad play call. Got too cute. Russell made a mistake. End of story.

 

I agree. I'd like to add a few more buzzwords: "absurd", "preposterous" and "ridiculous".

  • Author
I agree. I'd like to add a few more buzzwords: "absurd", "preposterous" and "ridiculous".

 

Get your own buzzwords CC.

I agree. I'd like to add a few more buzzwords: "absurd", "preposterous" and "ridiculous".

 

infamous

Bad play call. Got too cute. Russell made a mistake. End of story.

 

:thumb:

Even mountain ref thinks this is crazy talk.

If thats the case, why not just QB sneak 3 times

  • Author
If thats the case, why not just QB sneak 3 times

 

Too obvious.

Even mountain ref thinks this is crazy talk.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

More likely, check the gametime spread in Vegas.

When the Seahawks had the ball up 24-14 with about 13 min left in the 4th the live spread was -9.5. Pats got the ball back after Hawks punted and it went to -6.5. You all know what happened after that.

Call me "Super-paranoid Superbowl Rob Lowe, but I wouldn't trust Goodell and the NFL even one little iota.They are capable of most anything. I'm sure Goodell, with his 44M salary, thinks he walks on water.

 

There are conspiracy theories about most everything. I don't much stock in most of them.

My buzzword wouldn't make it past the word filter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.