Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wildcats are boring ?

Featured Replies

I noticed that on the U.K. / Bama game final tread that there were 6, count them 6 post and 2 of those were mine. I don't think that I have ever witness a U.K. Basketball season with so few post on the U.K. threads. More unbelievable to me than that is that no one has had a huge problem, complaint, advice or just plain ol' "P' ing" contest / fit.

Could it possibly be that the Cats are so dang good that it's boring ? :idunno: Are the Cats going to have to lose one, maybe two to get some threads / talk going ? :lol2:

I think yes.

I am enjoying the journey this kids are taking us on. I believe it is one that will go down in history.

SEC standings half way through: UK has zero losses, then A&M has 2, then six teams have 3.

They are boring — let's be honest. What's going on out there looks nothing like that "racehorse basketball" that Rupp so loved. This team's style resembles Tubby's teams more than Rupp's.

They are boring — let's be honest. What's going on out there looks nothing like that "racehorse basketball" that Rupp so loved. This team's style resembles Tubby's teams more than Rupp's.

 

I think most of that is due to the game stategy that other teams are using against Kentucky. If there's anyway possible they're not going to get into a "racehorse" running game with UK. They're maxing out the shot clock, slowing the pace, playing physical, and utilizing fouls instead of allowing easy baskets. That last reason leads to much grabbing, hacking, slapping, and holding.

It's the only chance they have for winning.

And it makes it ugly, boring basketball.

I've never been so happy to be so bored watching the game at times. It's been an amazing ride so far

Like I said in the game thread, the way the game is called is what's boring to me. Too many fouls.

Like I said in the game thread, the way the game is called is what's boring to me. Too many fouls.

But thats a lot of teams gameplans. Foul them if you can't stop them. Would you rather the refs let all that fouling go? I'm sure the team doesn't like it but they would like it a lot less if nothing was called when you get your arm grabbed or hit in the face or head.

But thats a lot of teams gameplans. Foul them if you can't stop them. Would you rather the refs let all that fouling go? I'm sure the team doesn't like it but they would like it a lot less if nothing was called when you get your arm grabbed or hit in the face or head.

 

It's not just UK games. It's college as a whole.

I know several True Blue UK fans that have said this season has been boring and can't wait until March Madness. After all what is the regular season but practice? How many games did UK lose last year and look where they got?

Honestly, I hate blowout games, I'd rather have a nail bitter and potentially lose the game then I would have winning one by 60+

Honestly, I hate blowout games, I'd rather have a nail bitter and potentially lose the game then I would have winning one by 60+

 

I only love blowouts when it is my team blowing teams out. If it's not my team I'm watching then I want nail biters.

  • Author
I am enjoying the journey this kids are taking us on. I believe it is one that will go down in history.

 

I am as well gold. I started this thread in jest really due to usually seeing several arguments on play style, players, coaches, officials of any one of other complaints.

A person knows just how good this team is now, how Great they can possibly be when everyone seems satisfied, happy with everything here on bgp. I mean, it's just not normal ! :eek: :lol2:

Heard someone the other day say that the Cats' best offense is just to chuck it to the rim as soon as possible, and then go get the rebound and the put-back. Said rebounds just aren't sexy like most other plays that actually score. Might have a valid point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.