February 2, 201511 yr "Marshawn, were you as surprised as everyone else on the planet that the Seahawks decided to pass it at the end of the Super Bowl?" And a follow up... "Do you feel their lack of trust in you getting in the end zone will have any impact on your willingness to sign a long term extension with them?" No softballs here, kids.
February 2, 201511 yr "Do you feel their lack of trust in you getting in the end zone will have any impact on your willingness to sign a long term extension with them?" I'm really wondering about this now. Seemed like the way they were talking before the game, that this was almost a done deal. Now, I have to wonder, what's running through his mind right now?
February 2, 201511 yr I PRAY he feels like talking tonight. Somebody get that man some beer and Patron.
February 2, 201511 yr Only better finish would have been if this jerk fumbled the last play . He's a jerk . A selfish , self promoting jerk.
February 2, 201511 yr I PRAY he feels like talking tonight. Somebody get that man some beer and Patron. He talked at least a little. He 100% backed Carroll and the play call.
February 2, 201511 yr He talked at least a little. He 100% backed Carroll and the play call. Real dirt bag he is...
February 2, 201511 yr My question would be: "Marshawn, how would you like to come to Pittsburgh?" As an aside, that was one of the reasons I did not root for New England. For as cantankerous as Lynch is, how LaGerette Blount left Pittsburgh just left a bad taste in your mouth. And to see him come out on top didn't feel right.
February 2, 201511 yr I'm starting to soften on my stance in re: him having some serious interview anxiety and beginning to lean more toward him using the media much like plenty of other guys in the past (i.e., Chad Johnson). Marshawn Lynch’s mode: He’s just about that brand, boss | Seahawks | The Seattle Times It's easy to pay fines when they don't hurt your bottom line. Who is to say that Lynch's brand becomes what it is without his name being shoved down our throats by the media for his not talking? For what he pays in fines, he couldn't buy the same advertising and name mentions with that money. In a way, he's getting some discounted commercials. Darren Rovell on twitter said his brand hats are now on back order until March and that it was worth $3.5 million +. He knows exactly what he is doing.
February 2, 201511 yr As an aside, that was one of the reasons I did not root for New England. For as cantankerous as Lynch is, how LaGerette Blount left Pittsburgh just left a bad taste in your mouth. And to see him come out on top didn't feel right. It worked out for Blount obviously, getting a ring. But Pittsburgh didn't really miss him as he wasn't performing nearly as well as LeVeon. Sure they could have used him in the playoff game, but I wasn't upset when he left town.
February 2, 201511 yr It worked out for Blount obviously, getting a ring. But Pittsburgh didn't really miss him as he wasn't performing nearly as well as LeVeon. Sure they could have used him in the playoff game, but I wasn't upset when he left town. It was more so how he left. He intentionally quit and walked off the field to sign with the Patriots. I think it was all planned from the start. Not a good guy.
February 2, 201511 yr It was more so how he left. He intentionally quit and walked off the field to sign with the Patriots. I think it was all planned from the start. Not a good guy. I agree, definitely not the right way to do it.
February 2, 201511 yr It was more so how he left. He intentionally quit and walked off the field to sign with the Patriots. I think it was all planned from the start. Not a good guy. That might have been his intent, and he's said as much, but to say it was planned is just flat-out wrong. First, there was no guarantee that his actions would get him cut. Pitt could've just as easily have suspended him. Secondly, once he was cut 30 other teams had a chance to claim him before New England got a chance at him. To say it was planned is to believe that either Blount or his agent made sure that no team would claim him before he got cut. That's beyond absurd to think.
February 2, 201511 yr He talked at least a little. He 100% backed Carroll and the play call. And then went directly for his cell and texted the owner for a contract extension
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.