Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Have To Ask Lynch One Question

Featured Replies

I think it's funny as hell that he gave the same answer 29 times. It's stupid that the NFL is forcing him to be there. He obviously does not like the spotlight; maybe he has a phobia about speaking in public. Whatever it is, I love that he manipulated the NFL's ridiculous rules and stayed true.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disagree. He's a baby.

 

Depends on how you define a baby. If it is because he won't do something that most guys don't like but just do, then yeah.

 

If you define it as someone who shirks responsibility, complains about his job, and half butts performance, than he is not. I can deal with a baby under definition A. I wouldn't want a baby under definition B.

Actually, I believe it is in the standard NFL contract that players have to be available for the media. He signed the contract and he is in violation of it. Hence the fines.

 

All he has to do is show up. That's what he's been doing. He doesn't have to give real answers.

Actually, I believe it is in the standard NFL contract that players have to be available for the media. He signed the contract and he is in violation of it. Hence the fines.

 

It still does not make me think poorly of him. He had very little leverage in negotiating that part of his contract, b/c it can't be contracted out.

Why should he be forced to talk to the media?

Because that's a requirement from the organization he works for.

Because that's a requirement from the organization he works for.

 

No it's not. The only requirement is that he shows up. There is no requirement that he has to talk. Hence, why the NFL can't fine him for his hilarious antics.

Actually, I believe it is in the standard NFL contract that players have to be available for the media. He signed the contract and he is in violation of it. Hence the fines.

 

How is he in violation of it if he shows up to everything he's supposed to. Being available to the media doesn't mean answering their questions so that everyone is satisfied...

The outrage over Lynch is funny to me... He's doing exactly what's required of him by the league, and people have called him every name in the book because of his answers. It's stupid that someone that doesn't want to has to talk to the media. There are plenty of guys in the locker room to talk to.

I'd be asking them what Bobby Knight said.....

 

"Why did you all choose a profession that is one notch above prostitution?"

 

I'd give it out just as much as them.

No it's not. The only requirement is that he shows up. There is no requirement that he has to talk. Hence, why the NFL can't fine him for his hilarious antics.
So why answer any questions then? He's a baby, and I'm sure my question would get a response from him. That was

what MJ wanted. If he wants to take a stance then don't go, and take the fines. I would respect that.

Who is your favorite Wu Tang Clan member and why?

 

The above was one that a law school classmate pulled on me during a mock interview deal.

 

Since he's said he's willing to talk about Lil' Boosie, then I probably ask him something about Lil' Boosie to break the ice and see if I can find some kind of common ground (or at least show him I cared enough to look up an old interview of his and be witty), so maybe I get an actual response from him.

I would ask him.

 

Are you really this stupid or just a big crybaby as to you cant answer a few questions.

The outrage over Lynch is funny to me... He's doing exactly what's required of him by the league, and people have called him every name in the book because of his answers. It's stupid that someone that doesn't want to has to talk to the media. There are plenty of guys in the locker room to talk to.

 

But it's so cute and witty when Greg Popovich or Bill Bilichick do it.

I would ask him.

 

Are you really this stupid or just a big crybaby as to you cant answer a few questions.

 

Why should he have to answer questions if he doesn't want to?

 

Why does the media feel they're entitled to answers to what are almost always stupid questions?

Why should he have to answer questions if he doesn't want to?

 

Why does the media feel they're entitled to answers to what are almost always stupid questions?

I'm curious, is it part of their CBA or some other written contractual agreement that he has to be there and answer questions?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.