January 26, 201511 yr Once again Boyle County High School has become the victim of vandalism on school grounds. It is not known when it occured or who is responsible. No one has claimed responsibility for it and it needs to be noted that as of this time it is not known who did it. There are a lot of accusations being thrown around right now but again.....it is not known who is responsible for it. The pole that holds the bell that is rang when the football team enters the field was cut down and the bell was destroyed as a result of the fall.
January 26, 201511 yr Author Any chance of security video catching this? I'm not sure. I haven't heard much information about this one other than it happened and no one knows who did it.
January 26, 201511 yr Some interesting twitter posts about this . I'm not sure if I can post them here or not but if you follow me on there you can see some conversation.
January 26, 201511 yr You can't say that a car "accidentally" backed into it. Cars don't make sawdust, ha. Well, most don't.
January 26, 201511 yr I just went by and surveyed the damage. Pretty poor effort by whoever did this.
January 26, 201511 yr Someone will slip up and admit it. too much opportunity on social media not to.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.