Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best RB in the state for 2006

Featured Replies

  • Author

Grimm is a very good player. However, anyone who thinks that JCHS won't miss Blume and Music is selling those 2 short on what they meant to the Eagles the past few years.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Kramer from Highlands is going to put up some great yardage. Since the Cov. Cath. matchup last season, he has really been putting on some shows. I didn't realize the strength he had to go along with his speed! I'm not saying he will lead the state in rushing yards or touchdowns, because Highlands' offense doesn't call for that. But I will say that he will be one of the best backs in the state, if not the best.

The Best RB in NKY and one of the top in the state is going to be Farris from Boone !:ylsuper: Second would be Molony from Dixie . Third Buckley from CCH . Then Grey and Kramer ! It's going to be avery good year on the ground for NKY !!!:ylsuper:

 

 

i'd put scottie ahead of them....the kid has alot of varsity expierence

I wonder how Glaser will handle the egos this year? I just can't see Anderson blocking for anyone. And we all know Deuce is an unreal talent. What a problem to have.

 

Anderson has blocked a decent amount the last two years. He threw plenty of good blocks for both Justin Brown two years ago and Mike Mattingly last year.

I don't think he will be one of the tops in the state, but I think he will be the best in Clay's district. That is Byron Bragg. He is a great football player.

Douglas Beaumont is the class of the state in my opinion.

^ I have not "seen them all" but I have seen a lot of them and I agree. An every down threat in RB or WR and maybe this season QB slots. A DC's worst nightmare.

Any list needs to include Jordan Kramer (Ft. Thomas). Great speed and leg drive when running straight. Very effect in their offense and special teams.

 

Another Running Back that needs to be put on the top list is South Oldham's Seth Gordon. He had 1800 total yards last year despite only getting 11 carries per game (shared the backfield with his older brother). He is very fast, great handsn, great hips. He is also a good DB.

Israel from Lex Cath, is really good, I don't know if he has got the size of some of these other backs, but he can run the ball Ask bowling Green.

Statictics prove it should be kcc's Bobby Owens

^ statistics don't mean everything.

^ statistics don't mean everything.

 

Statistics are just a tool.

^ statistics don't mean everything.

 

 

Means Bobby O was avg. about 150 more yards than the rest of his compeitors per game!

^ so.....Beaumont does his thing against much tougher competition.

The Best RB in NKY and one of the top in the state is going to be Farris from Boone !:ylsuper: Second would be Molony from Dixie . Third Buckley from CCH . Then Grey and Kramer ! It's going to be avery good year on the ground for NKY !!!:ylsuper:

 

I wouldn't be so quick to exclude Vicars. He will have something to say atleast in the NKY area.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.