Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best RB in the state for 2006

Featured Replies

What aobut Bishop from S.K.?

 

 

Bishop is a very good back ! Should have a great year for SK this year ! Who else is blocking or running with him this year ? How about the O-Line this year , any returning starters ?

  • Replies 89
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the return 3 out of 5 on the line. I haven't been in touch with the program lately but I believe they had a very good freshman FB named Wilson who should be in the backfield with him, they may be the biggest backfield in NKY.

I believe the return 3 out of 5 on the line. I haven't been in touch with the program lately but I believe they had a very good freshman FB named Wilson who should be in the backfield with him, they may be the biggest backfield in NKY.

 

Was he # 4 or 40 something for the fresh team last year ? If that's him , he's nice size RB ! With alittle speed !:thumb:

Douglas Beaumont - Male

Kasey Clark - Russell

Chase Minnifield - Henry Clay

Victor Anderson - St Xavier

Ryan Howard - Leslie

Was he # 4 or 40 something for the fresh team last year ? If that's him , he's nice size RB ! With alittle speed !:thumb:

 

I think he may have been 42 but I could be wrong. I think he's 6'1is and over 2 bills.

I think he may have been 42 but I could be wrong. I think he's 6'1is and over 2 bills.

Guys like that at my school are either A. Lineman or B. Tightends ie... a lineman with good hands.:lol:

I think you all know who I'm going to mention. It's no secret.........KASEY CLARK from Russell. :devil: :devil: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I think you all know who I'm going to mention. It's no secret.........KASEY CLARK from Russell. :devil: :devil: :fire: :fire: :fire:

:ylsuper: :thumb: :ylsuper: :banana:

I second the motion!!!

I would have to say Anderson at X for now. I don't know enough about others at this time.

I agree. Someone else will step up as they always do.

I agree. Someone else will step up as they always do.

 

After watching the newly released highlight video from last years season, Anderson is nothing but AMAZING on the football field. It will be a tough call between him and Doug Beaumont as to who ends up #1 and #2 in 2006.

 

I agree TC, Someone else will step up and cloud the decision.

 

One young man that deserves an honorable mention is Drew Eckman. If he continues to show the same pace of improvement going in to his Senior year as he did his Freshman, Sophmore and Junior years, he'll be a great replacement for Michael Mattingly. Big shoes to fill, but he is capable!

  • Author

I have been told that Victor Anderson has a personal trainer right now and is working harder than he has ever worked before. If he is indeed working this hard, along with his God given ability, Anderson could have a tremendous season in 2006.

I wouldn't be so quick to exclude Vicars. He will have something to say atleast in the NKY area.

Vicars is the real deal I watched him when NCC played us down here last year.

One of the better young backs in the state will be Dunbar's Jerrell Green, a 6-1 198 lb. Sophomore.

Daniel Harmon from Pikeville is another sophmore back everyone is going to hear alot more about in the near future.

Vicars will have the advantage of an experienced line and run focused offense. I think he will put up numbers that will keep him at the top in NKY.

After watching the newly released highlight video from last years season, Anderson is nothing but AMAZING on the football field. It will be a tough call between him and Doug Beaumont as to who ends up #1 and #2 in 2006.

I agree TC, Someone else will step up and cloud the decision.

 

One young man that deserves an honorable mention is Drew Eckman. If he continues to show the same pace of improvement going in to his Senior year as he did his Freshman, Sophmore and Junior years, he'll be a great replacement for Michael Mattingly. Big shoes to fill, but he is capable!

 

 

Can you share the highlight?

 

Is there a link so that we all can see it?

 

Thanks!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.