Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 90 Duke 74

Featured Replies

Maybe they just suck. I feel like the whole season is starting over. These last two games have been poor displays of basketball as a team and that is very concerning.

Ok, you convinced me... Duke sucks!!!

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't watch either Duke loss, but 87 points given up vs NC State & now 90 tonight. That's terrible.

 

Duke scored 74 & 75 points in these 2 games--both high enough point totals to get wins.

 

It's maddening.

I'm so confused. I want the team that beat Wisconsin at Wisconsin back. Who are these guys?

 

No idea. Maybe ESPN cursed Duke when they started a countdown to 1000 wins for Coach K. Whatever is going on down in Durham needs to be fixed. Stat. I don't care if Miles Plumee gets 40 minutes a game. Just fix it.

EKU beat Miami

Pretty sad.

 

Great to see all those ugly dukies sad, shocked, disappointed.

 

Naturally I was on the verge of ignoring this. Yet, I gotta know. Who are these ugly Dukies you are referring to?

Eastern Kentucky blew out Miami at Miami by 20 something. So this is very suprising. Duke will be fine though and will be second best team in the country at the end of the year.

Duke is just priming themselves for another first round tourney loss.. It's that time of year.

This loss broke the 41 home game wins last night for Duke.

EKU beat Miami

Pretty sad.

 

Great to see all those ugly dukies sad, shocked, disappointed.

 

EKU beat Miami 72 to 44 in Miami back on the 19th of Dec.

PP92 needs a hug.....Hoops5 where are you?

 

 

Now what I think Duke's problem is, is they are only as good in games as Okafor is. If he is having a good game the team seems to thrive, if he is having a mediocre game they are in trouble. There just doesn't seem to be anyone else there to pick up the slack. Now I admit I haven't watched a lot of them this year, but I did watch good portions of their two losses and it just doesn't seem that they have anyone that is stepping up.

This team plays no defense. Offensively, they're fine. Have to get tougher on the defensive side. It doesn't help when the other team literally doesn't miss though. Turned it on with about 8 minutes to play, and I don't think I saw Miami miss a single shot. No, I take that back, I did see them miss 1 of their 20ish FTs.

Started watching the game with a 12 pack of yuengling.. 2 down in the first half. 5 down in the second.

 

You can't drink a whole 12 back in a game? Need a little more practice before March Madness haha!

Naturally I was on the verge of ignoring this. Yet, I gotta know. Who are these ugly Dukies you are referring to?

 

Everyone at the game

Duke is hands down one of the best teams in the nation. Now it takes young kids a while to realize how tough conference games are. NC State and Miami play Duke twice a year. They know the system, they have detailed scouting reports on the system. The energy and fight has to be there every game. Same problem UK is having. These are both young teams that depend on 18-19 year old kids to deliver. Both will be fine when the big prozs rolls around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.