Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 90 Duke 74

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was the last time Duke had back to back losses? That's more a testament to Coach K than it is me talking smack.

Who do we blame for Duke's underachievement? They are 0-2 in there last two games!!!

 

#theskyisfalling

  • Author

I believe they said it was 2007

Where is the underacheivement thread?

When was the last time Duke had back to back losses? That's more a testament to Coach K than it is me talking smack.

 

Last season technically, since they lost in the ACC tournament and then the first round. In the regular season, not since 2009.

 

With Louisville coming up, it's possible they'd have three in a row, which hasn't happened since 2007.

Am I the only one who noticed coach K basically stopped coaching in this game? That was so odd. He literally sat there and said nothing the last 7 mins of the game and they were still in it at that time.

Duke sucks. This season is over. Back to high school ball for me.

 

I love you man. That's a LRCW type post if I've ever seen one. :lol2:

Surely not the team that Eastern Kentucky University beat 72 to 44 last month in Miami is it?

Am I the only one who noticed coach K basically stopped coaching in this game? That was so odd. He literally sat there and said nothing the last 7 mins of the game and they were still in it at that time.

 

That was coaching at its finest. He got his point across. This loss could be bad for Louisville later this week.

After seeing Miami play Virginia, I figured they would win a big game or two, but never expected this. My goodness.

I love you man. That's a LRCW type post if I've ever seen one. :lol2:

 

I sure hope he doesn't have your kinda magic though haha!

Am I the only one who noticed coach K basically stopped coaching in this game? That was so odd. He literally sat there and said nothing the last 7 mins of the game and they were still in it at that time.

 

I think he was just frustrated- reminds me of the body language we would see from Cal during the Archie Goodwin year. Not quitting, just frustration at the lack of player response from key young guys, IMO.

Am I the only one who noticed coach K basically stopped coaching in this game? That was so odd. He literally sat there and said nothing the last 7 mins of the game and they were still in it at that time.

 

How could you tell ESPN never show him hardly on the sideline for some reason I don't know why.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.