Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 90 Duke 74

Featured Replies

It's tough to coach young teams. Duke will be fine.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only one who noticed coach K basically stopped coaching in this game? That was so odd. He literally sat there and said nothing the last 7 mins of the game and they were still in it at that time.

 

He just rolls the ball out there. He did the same thing sunday

Holy crap Duke sucks. I mean Duke really really sucks. It happened so fast and I'm not sure how to take this. Saturday is going to be embarrassing. All I can do now is hope we beat UNC at least once. This season is over. It's gone. It has first round loss written all over it.

 

 

Damn this sucks.

The one thing that has surprised me that it seemed Duke has fixed early on was perimeter D. They have been killed last few years on guard penetration. These Duke guards are to quick and Athletic to get beat like this the last couple games. They should fix the problem but wow this was unexpected.

Holy crap Duke sucks. I mean Duke really really sucks. It happened so fast and I'm not sure how to take this. Saturday is going to be embarrassing. All I can do now is hope we beat UNC at least once. This season is over. It's gone. It has first round loss written all over it.

 

 

Damn this sucks.

 

Welcome DUKE to the land of 1 and done

Holy crap Duke sucks. I mean Duke really really sucks. It happened so fast and I'm not sure how to take this. Saturday is going to be embarrassing. All I can do now is hope we beat UNC at least once. This season is over. It's gone. It has first round loss written all over it.

 

 

Damn this sucks.

They certainly don't suck... But I do recall telling you in a thread a few weeks back, they just aren't that deep. I think I said UK went 10-12 deep (that was before the Poytress injury) and you were saying Duke was almost as deep.

Anyway, I still think that's their main weakness... Lack of top notch depth.

But Coach K has time to get them ready for March... If they lose another home game like tonight though, Duke won't get a number 1 seed...

Started watching the game with a 12 pack of yuengling.. 2 down in the first half. 5 down in the second. Duke deserved to be embarrassed on their home floor like that. Especially with what ever kinda of defense they are calling that. The talent is there which doesn't worry me but how they all come together is the worrying part. I do want to say its January and the team is finding it indenity but this loss scares me about 1%. Losing to Miami.. AT HOME....

They certainly don't suck... But I do recall telling you in a thread a few weeks back, they just aren't that deep. I think I said UK went 10-12 deep (that was before the Poytress injury) and you were saying Duke was almost as deep.

Anyway, I still think that's their main weakness... Lack of top notch depth.

But Coach K has time to get them ready for March... If they lose another home game like tonight though, Duke won't get a number 1 seed...

 

They suck. Be lucky to make the tournament after having a losing record in the ACC.

Started watching the game with a 12 pack of yuengling.. 2 down in the first half. 5 down in the second. Duke deserved to be embarrassed on their home floor like that. Especially with what ever kinda of defense they are calling that. The talent is there which doesn't worry me but how they all come together is the worrying part. I do want to say its January and the team is finding it indenity but this loss scares me about 1%. Losing to Miami.. AT HOME....

 

I'm so confused. I want the team that beat Wisconsin at Wisconsin back. Who are these guys?

I'm so confused. I want the team that beat Wisconsin at Wisconsin back. Who are these guys?

 

First thought that came to my mind when I saw the score.

 

It's not just the losing; it's how they're losing.

I say give it 2 more weeks before you jump off a bridge. I'd have a little faith in Coach K to get them on the right track.

Maybe half the team has the flu....

Maybe some of the kids have a torn quad muscle like Manning... :)

I say give it 2 more weeks before you jump off a bridge. I'd have a little faith in Coach K to get them on the right track.

Maybe half the team has the flu....

Maybe some of the kids have a torn quad muscle like Manning... :)

 

Maybe they just suck. I feel like the whole season is starting over. These last two games have been poor displays of basketball as a team and that is very concerning.

EKU beat Miami

Pretty sad.

 

Great to see all those ugly dukies sad, shocked, disappointed.

I didn't watch either Duke loss, but 87 points given up vs NC State & now 90 tonight. That's terrible.

 

Duke scored 74 & 75 points in these 2 games--both high enough point totals to get wins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.